Attacked

"Well at least it's peaceful out this way." Alexis says as she is walking.

"Ah!" Voices shout as alexis realizes it is Scooby and Shaggy screaming.

"Spoke too soon. Shaggy, Scooby!" Alexis shouts as she runs toward the sound and sees the crimson witch after Scooby and Shaggy on a ride.

"Alexis! Help!" Shaggy shouts.

"Hold on guys! I'm coming!" Alexis shouts as she shifts to wolf form and runs toward Scooby and Shaggy.

"Give me rock!" The Crimson Witch shouts as she gets in front of Alexis causing her to stop running and growl.

"Great. Wanted a peaceful stroll and instead I get a witch. Oh well. I'm fine with stretching my legs." Alexis says as she growls before attacking the witch only for her to fly out of sight.

"Alexis watch out!" Scooby shouts as Alexis gets hit by the witch and flies into the side of a building with a loud yelp before landing on the ground.

"Look it's KISS!" Shaggy shouts seeing KISS as the band lands on the ground before showing they have powers as Alexis sees Spaceman land beside her before she passes out.

"Alexis hey are you okay?" A voice asks revealing to be Daphne as Alexis opens her eyes and sees Shaggy and Scooby passed out before shifting to human form.

"Ugh. Yeah. I think so." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Poor Shaggy and Scooby. They're still out." Daphne says laying her hand on Scooby's forehead as Scooby and Shaggy are on medical beds.

"Pardon me. Chip McGhoo. KISS road band manager executive officer of merchandise. These KISS smelling salts work twice as fast and there only $15.95." The band's manager says as he comes over holding a bottle of smelling salts before Daphne groans and hands Chip some the money for the smelling salts then opens it near Scooby and Shaggy.

"No dice. They're still out of it." Alexis says as Scooby and Shaggy remain out cold.

"Sorry. No refunds." Chip says closing his wallet receiving an angry look from Daphne.

"I think I might have the solution. Try this churro I grab from the concession stand." Fred says pulling a churro out of a bag before Daphne takes the churro and holds it near Scooby and Shaggy causing them to quickly wake up before they quickly eat the churro.

"Hey man." Shaggy says smiling at Scooby.

"Hi Shaggy." Scooby says smiling at Shaggy.

"Glad to see you're alright." Alexis says.

"How do you feel?" Daphne asks.

"I feel like a couple more churros. How about you Scooby Doo?" Shaggy asks as he looks at Scooby.

"Yeah. And donuts too." Scooby says.

"How about some KISS cakes? Now with Spaceman sprinkles." Chip says as he holds a box of cakes.

"Do you always have to turn every situation into a money making situation?" Alexis asks as she looks at Chip.

"I'm their manager. That's my job." Chip says as Alexis gives an annoyed look.

"What happened?" Fred asks.

"Well first we got some ice cream. Which Scooby Doo licked away from me." Shaggy says a bit annoyed with Scooby.

"Mmm. Yummy yummy yummy." Scooby Doo says rubbing his stomach.

"And then there was this smell. And this stinky Witch. And all this running and music and spinning before Alexis came to try and help us but that didn't quite work out. And then and then uh. Like they saved us. KISS and they're superpowers." Shaggy says pointing at KISS.

"That's right. KISS has superpowers." Scooby says happily.

"Sounds like they spun around one too many times in those drums." Velma says.

"No. Like he shot eye beams, he grew claws, he did lightning bolts, and he flew in and did the biggest fire ever." Shaggy says point to the KISS band members.

"Thank you Mr. Demon." Scooby says giving Demon a slight hug.

"Beat it mutt before you dent my armor." Demon says making Scooby immediately get off.

"Yes sir. Of course sir." Scooby says cowering down slightly before going back over to Shaggy.

"Shaggy you're imagining things." Velma says.

"We're not imagining it. Tell them Alexis. You saw it." Shaggy says as he looks at Alexis.

"Shaggy I don't remember anything after I passed out and I took a pretty nasty hit. To be quite honest my vision was a little blurry after I got hit until Daphne woke me up. I can't really vouch for anything." Alexis says as she rubs her arm.

"Well he didn't imagine the Witch. That's for sure." Fred says.

"What should we do know?" Daphne asks.

"You must leave! Trust me KISS these children are nothing but trouble. You think they're allies but in the end the only person they'll help is the Crimson Witch in her plans to bring total devastation on this world. They must go now or all is lost." A voice says revealing to be a woman as Scooby and Shaggy hide in Delilah's locker again.

"Guys you gotta stop doing this." Fred says opening the locker.

"If you want to speak further you know where to find me." The fortune teller says as she leaves.

"Who was that?" Daphne asks.

"Chikara the physic." Starchild says.

"She works at the park." Catman says.

"She tells peoples fortunes." Spaceman says.

"Well she smells like a mixture of patchouli and hobo." Velma says.

"No kidding there." Alexis says in disgust.

"She's actually very wise. Maybe someone should talk to her." Starchild says.

"I'll go. I'd like to find out what she knows." Alexis says as she steps forward.

"Care to have a bit of company?" Spaceman asks as he goes over to Alexis smiling.

"Oh um..." Alexis says while blushing.

"Of course she wouldn't. Have fun you two." Daphne says as Alexis glares at her before leaving with Spaceman.