Movie Night

It started with a girl talking to ghostface in the beginning of course, they always start with the girl in the beginning answering the phone and getting murdered. Lana moved and rested her head on the side of my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around both Lana and Lynn, Lynn had her head resting on Lanas head and some of my shoulder, I rested my head on top of Lynns, Lynn had her arm around me and Lana. I heard a click and looked over to see Luna taking pictures. I rolled my eyes but kept watching the movie.

After the first movie it was only 4 since we started early since all of them are like 2 hours long, we started scream 2 and by the time that was over it was 6. I could feel Lana getting more tired every movie, same with Lynn but I was wide awake, I loved these movies. Luna decided to quit taking pics and mocking us with Luan and grabbed a blanket covering her and Luan, they actually started watching the movie too. By the third movie Lana was getting really tired. By the 4th movie Lana was passed out, Lynn was not that far behind. I smiled, I continued to watch the 4th movie till the end.

"I did not think she was the killer." Luna said, "I know right? and she about got away with it." I smiled, "Definitely one of the best ghost faces and my favorite characters." I smiled, I heard steady breaths and little snores and saw Lana sleeping and Lynn was trying to keep her eyes open, "Its ok you can go to sleep." I whispered and smiled. Lynn Sr started Scream 5 the last movie for tonight.

At the end of Scream 5 everyone started getting up. I shook Lynn waking her up, "The movie is over." I whispered. Lynn got up stretching, "Im gonna take her to bed." I said looking at Lana, Lynn nodded. I got up and picked Lana up, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her with my arms. I started walking upstairs with Lynn right behind me, "Jeez you guys are like her mothers." I looked over to see Luna, "What do you mean?" I whispered since she was still sleeping, "You guys cuddled up with each other and her like she was like your kid or something." Luna chuckled, "Well I have to put her to bed goodnight." I said trying to get out of it. I kissed Lynns cheek and went to Lanas and Lolas room. Lola was already passed out when I got in there. I put Lana in her bed and covered her up with her blanket, I smiled and walked out of the room. I sighed and started walking to Lynns bedroom. I was too tired to change into something so I just slept in the sweats and shirt I put on for the movie. Lynn was already asleep so I crawled into bed making sure not to wake her up. I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on her chest. I sighed and went to sleep.

The next morning we slept in since nobody came to wake us up. It was past 9 so everyone is probably done eating breakfast. I looked up to Lynn still sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her since I know how tired she was. I unwrapped myself from Lynns grip and got up changing into some black sweats and a plain black shirt. I slowly opened the door and walked out. I sighed closing the door making sure not to wake her up. I went downstairs to Luna, Luan, Leni and Lori. "Hey your the girl I saw with Clyde." Lori walked up to me, "Uhh yea and I know who you are." I said, "Hmm well im back from college for a bit then im going back." Lori smiled, I smiled back and went to the kitchen to see what they have. "Hungry?" Lynn Sr asked, "Yea." I replied, "Well I have some pancakes here if you want some, they are from breakfast." Lynn Sr gave me a pancake on a plate, I grabbed some syrup from the fridge and put some on my pancake.

I ate my breakfast and went back into the living room. Nobody else has woken up since I ate breakfast. I sat on the couch waiting for Lynn to wake up. "Wassup dude, oh by the way those Scream movies were so good." Luna came over and sat next to me. "I know all the Scream movies are good." I giggled. I heard someone coming down the stairs, I got excited hoping it was Lynn. Lincoln came downstairs and went to the kitchen. I frowned and Luna noticed, "You waiting for your girlfriend?" Luna asked, "Yea, I could tell she was really tired last night so I let her sleep in." I replied, Luna nodded, "Your a good girlfriend to her. I can tell shes really happy with you." Luna said, I smiled. I heard someone else coming down the stairs. Lynn came down the stairs and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her, "Theres food left over from breakfast." Luna said, Lynn nodded and walked to the kitchen. Lynn came back out with one pancake and four pieces of bacon. "Oh YN by the way I have a game tomorrow, championship game in soccer." Lynn said, I smiled and nodded, I reached over and grabbed a piece of her bacon and ate it, "Hey, what the hell, I just asked if you wanted some." Lynn stated, I shrugged. I heard someone walk down the stairs, it was Lana. "Hey did you sleep good Lana?" I asked, "Yes, I was so comfortable and warm." Lana smiled, Lana came over and say next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and rested my head on hers.