getting closer

I walked out the front door and waiting for Lynn to change. She walked out in some grey sweats and her Volcanos jersey on. I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. "Lynn, where are you going?" Lincoln asked as he ran up to us, "Im going with YN to get Clydes suit." Lynn turned to look at me and winked. My face started heating up. Lincoln looked between us his eye brows raised. "Ooookaaay welp see ya." Lincoln ran off back to a girl.

3rd person pov

Lincoln ran over to Clyde and pulled him by the house to talk to him privately. "Your sister is all weird when shes around my sister." Lincoln said, Clyde raised his eye brows, "Well YN does like girls and remember how they were red when we came downstairs something might have happened. OH MY GOD WE SHOULD TOTALLY SET THEM UP." Clyde said, Lincoln looked shocked but nodded, "Operation YN and Lynn is going, time to make a plan." Lincoln said already thinking of one.

YN pov

While walking I kept sneaking glances at Lynn hoping she wouldn't notice. I did it again and my eyes caught hers, "Like what you see?" Lynn smirked, "You haven't been able to keep your eyes off since we left the house." Lynn said. My face turned hot as she started giggling and she reached for my hand. We locked hands and started swinging our hands. "We are here." I turned onto my drive way and walked up the path to my house. I opened to door leading Lynn into my house. "Who's home?" My dad said, "Its just me dad." I yelled back, "Oh, and who have you brought." My dad came in smiling and then smirking when he looked down at our hands. "Dad no not like that." I tried, "Ahh YN you got yourself a little girlfriend, bout damn time, it was awful seeing you swoon over girls all the damn time and now you have one." my dad said, I raised my brows in shock and looked over at Lynn who was as shocked as me. Lynn looked at me, "You like girls?" Lynn asked, "God damn it, yes I like women." I said, my dad then stood there confused, "Wait you didn't know, oh my god im so sorry YN, I always saw how you would look at girls and then guys and knew." He then smiled and walked off. I took Lynn to my room, "I hope you don't think im weird now." I said and sat on my bed, "No of course not, you wanna know why?" Lynn sat next to me, "Why?" I asked, "Because I have been questioning for awhile and I like girls too." Lynn said and smiled. I started smiling and hugged her, I felt a ton of butterflies and my heart rate started picking up. Oh shit, I have a crush on Lynn my face felt hot and I released from the hug, "We gotta get my brothers suit." I chuckled and got up and went to Clydes room and got his suit. "Want we to drive you guys?" My dad asked, "Yea you might wanna go anyway for pictures of Clyde for his first prom." I said. We got in the car and listened to music all the way there.

We arrived at the Loud house and we got out of the car. I opened my door fast and closed it running to the other side and opening the door for Lynn and took her hand taking her out of the car. "Thanks cutie." Lynn said and kissed my cheek. My dad winked at me and drove off after I closed the door.

Lynn was already on the porch so I ran up to catch up with her. Clyde ran up to me asking for his suit so I gave him it. "Don't ruin it." I said as he walked off. I went inside and sat down on the couch, Lynn came over and sat really close to me. Our thighs were touching and I could see her smirking out of the corner of my eye. I decided to fight back shes clearly teasing me so I wanted to play along. I put my arm around her again and brought her closer and had my lips a little over her ear. She started stuttering, "W-What are y-you doing?" She asked, "What do you mean." I paused, "Love?" Lynn gulped and look at me our faces inches apart from each other. I could feel her breath on my lips. When the door slammed open and we jumped apart again. It was Lincoln and Clyde again. "What were you guys doing?" Lincoln asked, "NOTHING." I said a little too quick, I could feel my face burning hot and I looked at Lynn who was breathing hard and slow to calm her breathing down and she was red, I smirked when she looked up to look at me I winked at her. "Rightttttt." Lincoln said, "Anyway, after the dance we are going to have a little sibling sleepover with Clyde, Luna, Luan and me of course you guys wanna come?" Lincoln asked. "Yea sure what about you Lynn?" "Yea sure." She replied, I mentally was so happy. I looked over and could see the boys smirk then high five.

Lynn and I just watched and cheered on the Volcanos next to each other no cuddling though, theres too much people around. My dads came over to take pictures of Clyde before his first dance. Dad came over Harold McBride the one that told my friend my sexuality. Dad looked at me and Lynn and smirked. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. After the Volcanos won Lynn ran upstairs to change since she was going with Lincoln since he still didn't have a date. She came downstairs and she was beautiful, I mean it was just a red suit but she looked so stunning. "Your staring, and drooling." I jumped to see Clyde, "Whaa no im not!" I replied, "Umm yes you are, listen YN I know you have a crush on her." Clyde said, I raised my eye brows in shock, "How did you know." I whispered, "Its obvious." He replied. I looked back at Lynn and she was already staring at me, she winked at me and bit her bottom lip, my face got hot instantly. "Jesus shes gonna be the death of me." I nervously said.

I walked over to Lynn, "You look really... Hot." I whispered but she clearly heard me she smirked and pushed her suit back and put her hand on her hip. Damn that was hot she looked around and I saw her jaw line. I could tell my face was red because it just got hotter in here. I gulped and looked where she was looking. Lincoln was talking to the girl he was talking to earlier when they started walking out the door arm in arm. Lynn started following so I followed her. Outside we leaned on the railing seeing Lincoln put his jacket over the girl. "Mans got game." I said and everyone looked at me. I just looked around and brushed it off watching them drive away.

We went back inside and I sat on the couch while Lynn went upstairs to change. "Wassup." Luna sat next to me, "Hi, didn't know where you went earlier." I replied, "Oh, I just went upstairs to write a song, seen you and my sister though." Luna looked at me, I sat there clearly nervous, "You totally like her." Luna started getting louder in a teasing way, "Whaa noo." I nervously chuckled, "Thats the worst lie I've ever heard someone try to tell me. Its ok if you like her I don't care, you guys would be a great couple tho." She replied, I nodded not knowing what to do next when Lynn came downstairs. She still had on her grey sweats but threw on a black Nike shirt. I couldn't stop looking at her when Luna nudged me smirking. I rolled my eyes and put something on tv. I loved Marvel so I just put on Marvel Endgame. "Whatcha watching." Lynn sat down on the other side of me, "Marvel Endgame, I love Marvel." I replied, she hummed and got up and went to the kitchen. "Dude your gay was showing big time." Luna chuckled, "Shut up." I rolled my eyes and giggled, "You are my new best friend congratulations." I said, Luna nodded and smiled. Lynn came back with 2 things of popcorn. "We only had 2 left, me and YN can share tho." Lynn said and gave Luna the other bag of popcorn. During the movie mine and Lynns hand touched both reaching for the popcorn, both of our faces turned red. In the middle of the movie Luan came downstairs to watch with us, Luan and Luna shared the popcorn and I talked to Luan more making friends with her. Luan clearly realized the tension between Lynn and I when Luna whispered to Luan she started smirking and thats when I knew she definitely knew.

After the movie Lincoln and Clyde finally came back. "How did it go?" I asked, "Amazing." Lincoln said, "Oh, we still have the sleepover, its going to be in the living room let us get changed." Lincoln said and ran up the stairs. Lynn, Luna, Luan and I talked waiting for Lincoln and Clyde. Lincoln and Clyde came down the stairs in their PJ's.

"Are we ready?" Lincoln asked we all nodded, "Ok, lets get started."

Love Story || Lynn Loud Jr x fem readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें