First, A Little Rant, Then A FMK Q&A

Right, so right now, I am going to have a little rant before answering your questions. So, here it is,

I absolutely hate and despise, is anti-bullying campaigns that my school does. To be honest, I feel disgusted and I can't even look at anyone when this happens, while and after when this happens. 

I don't understand why they keep doing it, yeah, it's bullying awareness, okay, fine, I get it. I'm a damn victim. But when they keep telling the student's, "If you are being bullied, you can tell an adult or teacher and they will help you".

No. No they fucking don't, don't lie. 

I told teacher's, going to the principle, because in year nine some threatened to beat me up and even kill me, did anything happen? No.

Oh wait, a teacher took us both out of the class room, then in front of the person that threatened me say's, "So, can you tell me what she said? What did she say when she threatened you?" OH, what that girl did.

She was planning my death, I bet you my life on it.

But honestly, if you can't stop it, if you don't understand what it is like, how the mind's of these people work, don't try to help. You're going to make it worse, I remember, after that while everyone was leaving the hall, a kid pushed a small, younger kid over.

The teacher's didn't notice- or just didn't want to. 

I fucking walked over there, glared at the little fuck, picked up the kid (Literally, he was so small :3) and took him out side. I then, fucking  cleaned the scrape on his knee. It wasn't some little 'Kid's are kid's' thing, this little kid was being pushed around by the other one for week's.

I just can't express how much I hate anti-bullying thing's at school! They don't stop it, they don't listen. 

Seriously, next time, I will stand up- where ever I am sitting even if it's in the middle and fucking hall and walk out of there.

Right, before I go on and on, and also get caught in class because i'm on Wattpad, i'll go on with de questions.

Question One: Who is the person you love the most and why?

Honestly, I don't have one person. I think it's just my family, and even some of my friend's. I like some cousins more than other's, yes, but's that only because a couple of them are asses, but I still love them. So I guess it'll be my whole family, oh, and my puppy ^.^

Question Two: If you had to jump ONE of the boy's in One Direction, who would it be and why?

I'm going to assume 'jump' is doing something sexual with one of them. Well... let me think... awkwardly while I sit in the library with people reading this over my shoulder's.

It would either be Harry (So it's not that illegal) or Niall.

Question Two: Favourite song at the moment?

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance. 

Or it'll have to be New Year's Day by Black Veil Brides

Question Three: Would you rather date someone who is poor and sexy, or someone rich and ugly?

Poor and sexy, well, maybe if the rich and ugly. Who ever I like really, what ever one I fall in-love with. I don't really depend on look's for attraction, I am actually the person that look's at one's personality and goes 'Oh, I like you!' ^.^

Question Four: Can we have an Oreo wedding?

I don't see why not :P

Question Five: Out of Harry Styles, Dr. Reid and Oreos, who would you set on fire, throw in the ocean, and feed to the dinosaurs?