Chapter 3: The Marvellous Escape

Third Person POV

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, everything was normal.

Germany's POV

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock ringing on the nightstand. I wake up and start getting ready for work until Poland wakes up and reminds me that today was Saturday. I stand still, thinking about my stupidity, until Poland pecks me on the cheek, bringing me back into the real world. I go to the guest room to wake up Poland's brothers, and after that, America. When I got to the couch to wake America up, I saw that he had almost completely trashed the entire place with food and the television was still on the highlights of an American football game. 

I wake him up and tell him to clean up the mess he made.

'Cmon, really? I just woke up. Can't I do it after breakfas-'.

'No. Do it now, or I'll kick you out of the house.' I say in a bossy tone.

'Alright, you do not have to be so bossy. '

I go to the kitchen and begin to prepare breakfast. Eggs and Toast. Nothing special.

'What are we having for breakfast?' America asked.

'Eggs and Toast.'

'Aw cmon. Can't we have waffles or something?'

'No.'

I found it hard to believe that America was a twenty-year old man, and not a toddler by the way he acts.

I finish making breakfast, and take a plate with some food to the couch, and just as I took a bite of egg, I heard a loud sound from the door.

'What was that?' Poland questioned, from the stairs.

'I'll go check' I say and get up and head to the front door

I open the door, to see a Tall Russian man with axe, gun, an AK-47 to be exact, a flamethrower, and an axe.

The Russian swings that axe at me, and I dodge it successfully. I was used to dodging melee attacks, because my father would whip me and my sisters, and eventually, we got used to dodging the whip.

Then, Russia pushed me to the ground, steps over my stomach, enters the house, pulls out a flamethrower, and starts to burn the house with it.

'Mi a fene? Miért van itt Oroszország?' Hungary says, while rushing down the stairs.

'EVERYONE RUN OUT A WINDOW, ANY WINDOW' America shouts, while running toward a window in the kitchen, and jumping outside, breaking the window in the process.

'Wha-' I get cut off by extreme pain in my back. I turn around to see a knife stuck into my back. I immediately get up, run out the window that America had broke, to see everyone except for me in the car.

'Niemcy, just jump onto the roof, you can come inside later' shouted Poland.

I quickly run to gather up momentum and jump onto the roof of the car. I hear the engine start and then, I feel a grasp on my ankle. I turn around to see Russia trying to hold on to my ankle. I move my foot, and then kick him on the nose as hard as I could. This caused him to leave my ankle and fall off. 

Poland speeds up the car and when she thinks that the car was far enough from Russia, she stops the car and tells me to get inside. I enter the car's front seat, which was free, surprisingly and sit down. 

'So, are you alright?' she asks

'Yeah. Just got stabbed in my back.'

'Wait, wha-'