10.

"Kabir Singhania, the CEO of Arcade group is all set to resume work today after the two-year-long break

"Kabir Singhania, the CEO of Arcade group is all set to resume work today after the two-year-long break. He was rumored to have attempted suicide and was in depression due to his breakup with longtime girlfriend Natasha Oberoi just a few days before marriage. Though, the spokesperson of the family has denied the rumors and said that he just needed a small much-needed break from work. Kabir Singhania has recently tied the knot with actress Aliasha Rathore, who is also his childhood best friend. He "

The news anchor's voice was cut by the hand which turned off the television.

"Meera, I was watching that," Vijay wailed.

"First listen to me. Kabir aaj do saal baad kaam par jaa raha hai uss per zyada pressure mat daalna." She said worried for her eldest son.

(Kabir is going to work after 2 years. Do not put pressure on him.)

"Ji. Aur kuch?"

(Okay. Anything else?)

"Aur uska dhyan rakhna." She whispered.

(Take care of him.)

"Aap jaanti hai na ki vo mera bhi beta hai." He teased, enfolding his hands around her waist.

(You know, he is my son too.)

"I know but I...I am just scared. He has not recovered and still is joining the work." She huffed.

"It's good for him Jaan. Work will keep him busy. He will not have time to think about useless things." He jested.

"Maa vo.." Aliasha halted in her steps when she saw her parents-in-law romancing.

"Sorry to disturb you," she let out cheekily, a naughty smile on her lips making Meera blush.

"Bad timing beta." Vijay kidded.

Meera smacked his chest and went towards Aliasha.

" Ali beta, Kabir taiyaar hai?" Meera questioned.

(Ali, Is Kabir ready?)

"Vo to ready hai but Kya aap ready hai?" Aliasha questioned back.

(He is, but are you?)