7. fast forward a little

(about two days later, you get well again and decide to celebrate with your grammy.)

 "well, Y/N, where do you wanna go to celebrate your not-death?" you have always wanted to go out with your grammy somewhere, but you never knew where. "h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-how about t-t-t-t-the c-c-c-c-c-cl-cl-cl-clu-club?" you ask cutely and shyly uwu. "grammies little kitten is growing up 😏😼😜" grammy says in the most shregsy wegsy voice you've ever heard. you feel butterflies in your podussy as you agree to her. 

"i'll meet you there at five... simple dimple boo boo bear.." grammy says seductively.

soon, you find yourself holding hands with your grammy, strutting like a boss into the club. you see not a lot of people in the club, but you see grammy looking at someone...

the stripper.

it was you.

you grabbed the pole and flipitty floppitied all over that thing. you licked the pole and lifted your leg in the air. you saw your grandma staring at your large and voluptuous ass so you twerked on her aggressively. 

but suddenly, you see an old man walk in the club; grandpa. he saw you and your grammy on the stage and you start to get nervous.

you have another flashback, but instead of it being about your grandma shoving a newborn child up her vagina, it's about your grandpa.