5. the hospital

as you drive away in the ambulance, still choking, you notice a boring ugly nurse talking to your grammy. however, your grammy was in the car, so you start making out with her again on the way. 

"anyways," the nurse lady said, "these pain stuffs will help the pain in your throat--" the nurse lady turned around to see you and your grandma on the wall, making out while you're still choking to death. "let me join" the nurse lady said. you tried to say no, but it came out more of a "nAUgH oUghGAK" because you were still choking on grammys dentures.

soon, you arrived at the hospital, still choking, you were carried to a room on a stretcher.

it reminded you of when you were born. your grammy were always there with you. even in the hospital room while your mother was literally giving birth. as soon as you were popped out of your mothers middle leggy area, your grammy asked your mom if she could try, so she shoved you up her bussy over and over again in front of both your mother and the two other doctors. they didnt even say anything, they just kind of stared while your grammy was moaning while shoving a screaming wiggling maggot baby up her forest lookin vagjayjay multiple times. 

back to the present, you end up just swallowing the dentures altogether so you arent choking anymore

you be in a hospital bed next to this one guy with a bigger beard then dumbledaddy himself (except its brown), who has like fifteen different broken bones on one side. "girl, what happned to you" you say to him.

"well, i was walking by an apartment, when i see this giant body pillow of some grandma hit me in the face and make me fall over on my side. thats why all of my bones on that side are broken." dumblebeard said. "OH MY GOD, DAD??" you scream out.