♥Can I Kiss You?♥

Luna Song was weeping bitterly when she entered the bar, she walked towards the bartender and placed her bag on the table.

She ordered three bottles of alcohol and she was served.

"Thanks...." She muttered, taking a bottle and drinking it directly from the bottle instead of using the glass she has been offered.

Meanwhile, Carl Jiang was watching her from where he was seated, sipping his wine slowly. He watched her gulped all the bottles quickly. Carl couldn't stand the sight of her drinking so badly. He felt that it could hurt her, so he stood up and dragged her to corner .

"Leave me alone! Who are you?!" She screamed trying to free herself from his grip but he wouldn't budge.

Luna slowly looked up and gasped, seeing the handsome face of the man in front of her.

"Gosh........ you look so cute!" She said. "Can I kiss you?" She asked. She wasn't doing this intentionally but because of the effect the alcohol had on her. And before the guy could say anything, she has already locked her lips into his and kissing it passionately. He was amazed at first, he wondered how a lady he just met today would just start kissing him just like that. He saw it as 'Improper!'

After some moment of the nonstop kiss, Carl managed to push her away slightly.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't just kiss me anyhow, it's....." He hardly finished his words, when she pulled his face towards herself and pressed her lips against his, sucking it but this time it was with more passion.

Now Carl could no longer resist the kiss anymore so he responded to it this time. He held her cheeks and she could feel his warm fingertips running through her body. After a while, he carried her into his car and drove to an hotel.

After checking in, they went into the room and Carl put her on the bed gently. He unbuttoned his shirt and undressed her too, kissing her all over her body.

"Please, be gentle...." Luna said faintly. She was already in the mood for this and body is already hot and turned on.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you....." He replied removed his trousers and underwear, kissing her again.

★★★★★★★★★★

Carl Jiang is the CEO of Jiang designers and wears which is the biggest company in China. His parents were both rich but are late and he only has his grandma and sister as family now. 

The company was part of the inheritance he was given apart from the big mansions and condos he has too. The Jiang family were freaking rich and wealthy.

Carl Jiang is the complete description of cold, rude, strict but the only good thing people like about him is the fact that he's so handsome, cute, captivating and eye-catching. He always has a cold aura around had him but his cute features is something any lady would die for.

He just went to the bar to cool himself down when he met Luna that night who was heartbroken. Her boyfriend, Jack had betrayed her and she also caught them making out together that night. She couldn't stand it, she felt sad. She had been dating him for two years now and it was so ungrateful of him to cheat on her with another lady when they had even planned to get married.

She ended up in the bar and got drunk and when Carl came to her she couldn't resist him because she was sober and drunk at the same time.

★★★★★★★★★★

Carl came out of the bathroom having only a white towel wrapped around his waist and was also rubbing his head with another towel.

Luna suddenly woke up from her sleep, she hasn't woken up since yesterday when she and Carl slept together. She looked around the room and found out that she wasn't in her own bedroom. She felt a slight pain down her and raised the blanket covering her to find out that she's naked.

Luna was so shocked and wondered what happened to her the previous night because she couldn't remember anything due to her unconsciousness. She looked up and saw Carl, she gasped and covered her mouth in surprise.

'He's so cute!'

She looked away, not able to stand looking at his naked chest and muscular perfect body.

"Please find something to wear!" She begged him impatiently.

"Are you going crazy over me already, huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"Crazy? I'm not going crazy over you! But maybe it's you who's falling for me!" She snapped back in slight anger.

"I can't fall for you. You aren't that beautiful!" He replied with an emotionless face and wore his clothes.

"What? Are you nuts? How dare you call me ugly?!" She yelled hitting her hand on the bed.

"I just said you're not beautiful. I didn't mention ugly." He replied coldly, facing her.

She just ignored him and looked at her naked body again. "What did you do to me last night?? Did you rape me?" She asked Carl with a frown.

"I didn't rape you. You told me to do it!"

"Me? How on earth would I ever tell you to sleep with me? You liar!" She yelled but Carl didn't say anything so she paused and tried to remember what has happened between her and this strange man last night.

She gasped and covered her mouth when she recalled all she did at the bar. She covered her face in shame. She couldn't believe she had done that.

"Have this!" Carl said and threw a bundle of dollars on the bed. "It's 90 dollars. I already paid for the hotel bills so don't bother doing that. I have to leave now!" He added and adjusted his tie.

"What do you think you're doing?! I'm not a slut, young man! You want to pay me and leave just like that?!" She shouted and tightened her fist in anger.

"You should accept the money. It's just for appreciation."

"What appreciation?"

"For giving me your body." He said and left the room.

"Hey! Come back here!" Luna screamed but he didn't turn back.

"What does he think I am? It was only because I was drunk. That scumbag! I would never forgive him for doing this! She cried and rolled her eyes at the money on the bed.

"90 dollars! That's a lot. I'll just throw it in the trash can or give it to a beggar!" She said and went to take a shower in the bathroom. After bathing and dressing up she was about to leave when she saw something on the drawer in front of her. She looked at it clearly and picked it up.

"It's an ID card!" She mumbled to herself and picked it up. She checked it and saw Carl's picture on it.

"So his name is Carl Jiang. He has such a handsome and nice name but he's so, so rude and stupid!" She hissed and kept the ID card and money in her bag and left.

★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know your  thoughts about it. And also, please vote, if you do so I'll be encouraged to do more.

Love you all.
💗💗💗💗😊😊💕💕
Thanks. See you in the next chapter.