Monday morning

Gia:
It was time to wake up. I start to feel something coming up.. oh no I know what it is I ran to the toilet and vomited everything out I needed to act like I am not sick so Harry can not keep me home.

Harry:
"Morning love, how was your sleep? I don't think you got any sleep did you?"

Gia:
"No, I did a bit of my assignment before Tuesday, then I just read a book till I fell asleep."

Harry:
"You know the rules you might go to sleep once I put you to bed."

Gia:
"I know Harry I am sorry but I just wasn't sleepy and you knew that."

Harry:
"Yes I did know that but you shouldn't have stayed in bed."

Gia:
"I know Harry, I am sorry."

Harry:
"I know you are now let eat."

Gia:
"I made you have breakfast."

Harry:
"Thanks, what did you make?"

Gia:
"Well sit down and I will show you Mr Styles for today's breakfast I have made Lemon-Almond Poppy Seed Muffins. I hope you like it."

 Gia: "And if you guys want to know how to make it here is the recipe

Gia:
"And if you guys want to know how to make it here is the recipe."

Ingredients
2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/3 c. plain whole-milk yogurt
2 tbsp. grated lemon zest
1/3 c. fresh lemon juice (from 2 to 3 lemons), plus 4 to 6 tsp. for glaze
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
8 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
2/3 c. granulated sugar
1 large egg, at room temperature
2 tbsp. poppy seeds
1/2 c. turbinado sugar
3/4 c. sliced almonds
1 c. confectioners' sugar

Directions
Step 1
Heat oven to 400°F and line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.

Step 2
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix yoghourt, lemon zest, 1/3 cup lemon juice, and vanilla.

Step 3
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg, scraping side of bowl as necessary. Add half of the flour mixture, mixing just to combine, then half of the yoghurt mixture, scraping bowl and beater as necessary. Repeat with remaining flour and yoghurt mixtures, then fold in poppy seeds.

Step 4
Using 1/4-cup ice cream scoop, scoop out rounded portion of batter into each muffin cup.

Step 5
In a small bowl, stir together turbinado sugar and 2 teaspoons of water. Immediately stir in almonds, then top each muffin with about 1 tablespoon sugared almonds, mounding in the middle.

Step 6
Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until muffins are golden brown, 16 to 20 minutes. Transfer pan to wire rack and let muffins cool completely.