1

Gia:
What happens when you get adopted but you want this person who adopts you to be your mum, how will that go?

Miss Bon:
"KIDS GET UP RIGHT NOW."

Gia:
After I heard that I got ready and then went down to make some food because I know that Miss will not let me eat no matter how much I am. That's why I eat in the middle of the night so she does not know.

Mean girl:
"Where is out breakfast you slut?"

Gia:
"It is coming please just hold on for just 5 more seconds."

Mean girl:
"Fine you are so lucky or else we will do something to you right here right now."

Gia:
"I know thank you for telling me." Like come on you do not have to tell me like I already know. "BREAKFAST COME AND GET IT." They all came and got their breakfast. I made more just in case anyone wants one.

Miss Bon:
"Good morning kids."

Kids:
"Morning Miss."

Miss Bon:
"So today we have a very special person coming here to adopt one of you today and I will make sure that he will not adopt you."

Gia:
"And what happens if he does."

Miss Bon:
"Well then I will make sure that you die."

Gia:
"I am not scared of you."

Miss Bon:
"What did you say?"

Gia:
"You heard me, I am not scared of you."

Miss Bon:
"Well you should be."

Gia:
"And why is that?"

Miss Bon:
"Because."

Gia:
Her body slammed me down, punched me and when she did not hear someone knocking on the door the kids should let that person in luckily one girl did.

Mean girl:
"Are you the special person that is coming in today to adopt us?"

Mr Styles:
"Yeah I am."

Mean girl:
"Good come with me Miss is just this way."

Miss Bon:
"You know what you said to me you little b."

Gia:
"Yeah I did, I told you that I am not scared of you."

Miss Bon:
"Well you should be."

Gia:
"Please, Miss, stop."

Miss Bon:
"Aww so now you care well I don't care I will make sure that you can't walk for the rest of your life."

Mr Styles:
"HEY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW... GET OFF HER."

Miss Bon:
"Wait I don't remember having a man in here.. oh Mr Styles what you just saw was not what depose to happened."

Mr Styles:
"Oh really because she says another rise... hey honey are you ok."

Gia:
"Don't worry Sir I am fine thank you for asking whoever you adopt they deserve you so much then me. I hope you find someone here you will love for the rest of your life."

Miss Bon:
"I am sure he will and just to let you know Mr Styles that she is not up for adoption."

Mr Styles:
"And why not."

Miss Bon:
"I am sorry Sir but I can't answer that."

Gia:
When they started talking I was going to my room. I was up the last step when.

Mr Styles:
"Wait."

Gia:
"Yes."

Mr Styles:
"Are you really not up for adoption?"