suffering

stu's pov: 

since your friend tried to kill me he will be suffering the consequences of his actions he will slowly die if i don't heal him but i was not going to heal him anyway she says . he is already dead i say  this time he will not wake up ever again she says soon the pain will be vary high your friend will suffer a slow and painful death she says.

A/N; i have decided that aoi will have two demons that share the same body with her those demons are daki and Gyutaro aoi has both of there demon blood arts both of the demons like aoi and are not rude to her aoi having demons in the same body makes her almost immortal but another detail is that the demons can take control of her body and use stronger attacks i got this idea from another creator in wattpad but i cant Rember  the name of there account . now back to the story 

aoi's pov; it's quite funny a killer getting killed how fun is that i say ahhhhhh ack i hear the boy that i poisoned scream then cough it's working lets see how long your friend can last befor he hurts himself more i say damn you bitch one of them yells just ara ara im the bitch for hurting him when he tried to attack me i say please heal him the other guy that is wearing the same costume as the one who i poisoned well look at that you and this guy are shuch good friends that you seeing him hurt hurts you as well fine ill heal him but if any of you attack me while im making the medicine i will not help this guy and i will make a clean get away and you will never find me ok we will not attack you they all say or imply good now i will be right back i need to go home and get the things for the medicine h-how l-long will t-that t-take one guy say shudderingit will take me three hours to get there and three hours to get back so around six hours now i will be going i say as i leave.

A/N sorry these chapters are short but im lazy and i dont feel like typing a lot so sorry