camp crystal lake

aoi's pov; 

caw caw head north to camp crystal lake kids have been reported as missing north north caw caw my crow said ok ok im going im going i said as i made my way to this camp this is going to be a long walk i tell my self 

well that was actually not that long i say to my self as i walk into the camp as i reach all of the cabins i realize it all empty so i decide to look around to see that there is blood all over the place. crunch i hear someone walking i thought demons could only come out at night not in the middle of the day i quickly run up a near tree and i watch as several people come out each was covered in blood some have masks on others don't ??? we know there is someone hear find them someone says  this guy was burned and he had knifes on his hands he was also wearing a hat i say hidden as i blink and two disappear then they repaper thats when i jump down behind the two guys wow how amazing they turn around and look at you can you disappear and reaper in the blink of an eye i say then several people appeared around   me it's a lovely day don't you think one came to hit me with his knife i easily dogged then in a few secconds i had him pinned to the ground and when i did his mask came of sweat young boy how many people have you killed over 50 he says we then i will make sure you suffer just as much as they did i could gorge out your eyes or i could cut open you stomach and rip out all of your organs  then another one that was in the same out fit as the guy had pined down charged at me die you bitch  as he tried to hit me but i jumped and i dogged i landed gracefully i can see that we will never be friends the two boys in the same outfit got up to attack me but i was not there every one looked around i was in the air i had sent butterflies out to distract them  one laned on one of the boys that where wearing  the same outfit  he stoped and looked at the butterfly then i hit him with my sword insect breathing ; Butterfly Dance: Caprice he then collapsed .