Chapter 5

*Blackholes are appearing everywhere and it's sucks buildings into them*

Gooch: What's happening?! What do we do?

Captain Underpants: Let's look at the angry clouds and say what we see! (pointing at the clouds) Ooh, there's an angry pony!

Bo: And ooh! There's a bunch of rabid bunnies!

Melvin: Those aren't clouds! That bad guy stole all our friends and buildings and now our universe is starting to fall apart! But I'm sure your future technology has something that can deal with this.

Mr. Meaner: Uh, Sneedly, You're are not in the future! You never left the 21st century, got it?

Melvin: You mean this is actually happening? Ahhh!

*Suddenly Jessica interrupt them*

Jessica: Guys, relax! He left us this portal to his world... Let's just ask him nicely to stop this. I'm sure he'll say yes!

*We cut to Tarabpiquaohioiscoville*

Narrator: But he didn't.

Jessica: What do you mean no?

The Villain: I mean no! I don't care if your universes are falling apart! (He hugs all of them) It's you guys I care about! (furious) AS LONG AS YOU NEVER BETRAY ME!!! (back to nice) Anyhoo: I'm off to terrorize your loved ones. Bye-EEE!

*Meanwhile, people were so confuse of what's going on*

Mr. Ree: What's going on?

Tommy: I'm scared!

Octobella: Why are we bendy?

Ms. Ribble: What's the deal?

Mr. Rected: Well, I kind of like it! Look at me! I'm as limber as a school girl! Hey, ninja kid, Did you know you have ADHA?

Night Ninja: I do not!!

Ms. Anthrope: I demand to speak to the person in charge!

*Suddenly the Villain came*

The Villain: You rang?