Chapter 2

*We cut to the neighborhood where Connor, Amya, Greg, George, Harold, Erica are trying find a way to hang out*

George: So here's what I'm thinkin, we should do tonight'. We get in one of your car-things of yours, go out and crash into stuff!

Connor: Too dangerous. Hey, how about we help PJ Robot break luminous compounds down into their base elements?

George: Me and Harold are not sure what you just said, so we are going to assume it's boring.

Greg: Look, let's compromise. Why don't we use the HQ Rocket to go up to Rigos-5...

George: Yeah...

Greg: Find us some Jelly People...

Harold: We like where this is going...

Greg: Then take scrapings from their flagella and bring them back to PJ Robot for analysis!

Harold: You had us and you lost us.

Erica: I understand what they said, then you two did.

Amaya: Guys, Let's face it. You and we just aren't friends like us. Maybe we're not meant to hang out.

George: I understand, but I always say...

*Suddenly Mr. Krupp came*

Mr. Krupp: You bubs, You got to pay for the damage you six did last night, (he looks down on his shoe) and now, I step on gum!

Connor: That is no gum, that's a Sticky Splat, Night Ninja!

George: What the heck's a "Night Ninja"?

Mr. Krupp: Well last week, i got it once from eating bad clams, but then I threw up in my trash can and felt much better!

Greg: He's not an allergic reaction! He's is an ninja we fight! He'd be a joke if he didn't have Ninjalinos to help him with his evil plans. Stay here, guys.

*Connor, Greg and Amaya run and hid behind a tree and say "PJ Masks, we're on our way, into the night to save the day!"

Erica: This'll be great tonight! We can use this time to read and practice sharing!