Gaming session (Katherine)

Katherine pov:
Today was rather eventful to say the least, my parents getting mad at me because my grades were too low, a small swamp witch being annoying, and the neighbour's kid Joey being weird again. Honestly I just wanted an escape so I shot a dm at my friend MangroveWitch to play a bit of Minecraft and we called on discord. We never showed our faces because stranger danger and all that but honestly listening to their voice was good enough. Their little laugh was adorable as well and they were a pretty good builder. When we called I could hear in their voice that they had a lot on their mind but I didn't want to ask too many questions so I just let it be.

"Wow your witching tavern is coming along great!" "Thanks! But it's called a potion shop because after all we only sell the best potions!" Mangrove said happily. "Can I get two potions in exchange for one diamond? I wanna share one with a friend!" I said giggling a little bit. "You got it! Lemme just take a mystery potion out of my chest... aha!  Here you go take these" they said, tossing two potion at me (luckily in Minecraft they don't break when you throw them unless they are meant for throwing) I swiftly drank one and started to rise in the air before tossing the second one back to Mangrove for her to sip. As she did she took a leap into the air and jumped super high! "I rate this shop 5 stars" I said triumphantly

At some point during our fun I glanced over at the call and saw to my shock that Mangrove had somehow accidentally turned their camera on. I gazed in horror at the screen as I realized who my friend really was. It was Shubble, the one I made fun of and bullied at school. They were the one that I had been talking to for around a year now without realizing I was the one who was causing them so much pain...

"Monster? Are you still there? You've gone quiet..." shubble said as I started to tear up.
"I-I gotta go... and by the way... your facecam is on Shubble..." "How do you know my real name? I was planning to tell you it myself a bit later... wait my face cam is-" and that's all I heard before I hung up and closed my laptop to cry. I really am a terrible person...

——————————————————————
DUN DUN DUUUUUU!!!
Sorry I know the chapters are kinda small but i want to give you more nature wives!!!! Also the reason I made Katherine a bully was because I've never seen her be one before and I wanted to do something different :)