Author's note: PLEASE READ

Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well! This is Amber! I wanted to come on here and explain a little bit about what's been going on with Finding You and my writing as a whole...

First, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for all the love and support you have shown for Finding You throughout the years! It has not gone unnoticed and it still surprises me every day that I have over 9K reads!! That is insane and I thank you so much.

Secondly, I feel HORRIBLE that I have not updated or even told y'all what's been going on with this book and myself. I think part of the reason is that I was afraid to let you all down, which I still am, but I also know that being honest and transparent with my followers and readers is more important, so here goes...

I'm not sure when Finding You will be finished... To be honest, I feel like I have accomplished what I needed to accomplish with this book and I'm ready to move on to several different projects. And when I say several, I mean several, I have a ton of books in my drafts that I have just been waiting to publish, but I feel like Finding You, as much as I love it, has been holding me back.

When I first started this book, I was an amateur writer. It was one of the first "books"  I tried to write and, since the beginning, it has been hard! But, just like I hope you all have, I fell in love with these characters and especially Maya and Scott's love story. The last thing that I wanted to do was give up on this story, but I don't see it as giving up, I see it as an experience and a growth lesson that I've learned for myself and my abilities as a writer. I would like to say that my writing has significantly improved from when I first started writing and due to that, it's harder to write this story with my new voice since it's primarily my old voice that writes this story. What I can say? I've grown! And for the better! So, I deeply apologize if you wanted to see this story continue, but as of now, I've run out of ideas because let's be honest this story had no real plot to it :)))

Anyway, moving on to my new projects... I hope that you will find it within yourselves to give my writing and my stories another shot because I truly believe these stories will be updated weekly, have a stable plot, conflict, and character development, and be just as enjoyable, even more so, than Finding You. I'm hoping that one day I can provide you all with one last chapter, which would be the end of the book because I'm ready to start a new leaf.

Okay, I know that was a lot but all of this has been on my mind for a very long time, so I'm happy to finally get this off my chest. Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for me about anything! Whether that be dealing with writer's block, an idea for a final chapter for Finding You or questions about my other projects, please ask and I would be more than happy to engage with you guys!! Thank you so much for reading this and until next time on Finding You!!!!