Essay: Earthquakes: Causes And Effects

Earthquakes, what are those? Earthquakes happen when it shakes and quakes. Why, do they happen? That's what this essay's about. I'll tell you the CAUSES and EFFECTS. There are many, but I'll explain three.

       One of the causes of Earthquakes, is SUDDEN tectonic movements. This sudden movement leads to tsunamis, Racing waves that can crack buildings. These tsunamis are very fatal. They can drown people, If an electricity tower falls into the water, the electricity will spread. This can cause people to be electrified.

      Another cause of Earthquakes, is SEISMIC WAVES PASSING THROUGH EARTHPLATES. When earthquakes happen, the earth jumps up and down. These sudden movements causes buildings to crash. Sometimes there are aftershocks. Both the earthquake and the aftershocks makes buildings crash, and fall or trap people, These are very fatal!

        The last cause of earthquakes I will explain, is volcanoes. There violent ERUPTIONS causes the earth to shake. This cause might be the most fatal out of all of them. The volcanoes are already extremely violent, add an earthquake and it's extremely deadly. The shaking destroys buildings which is probally going to be hit by lava.

     Now that you know what are earthquakes, and what caused them. What do you think about them? Personally, I they're dangerous and fatal. Which cause is the most fatal?

(217 words)

Written: Wednesday, 28th of December 2022