Part 12. (Taco Truck)

STARTING HERE ITS BACK TO THE ACTORS. ILL DO MORE MOVIE POV LATER IN THE STORY. MAY DO ONE AFTER THE PREMIERE SO YOU CAN SEE MORE OF THE MOVIE.ALSO I DONT REMEMBER THEIR INSTAS SO BE PATIENT WITH IT-j💞

I left set around 3:30pm, around  half a hour earlier then expected. I was the only one home for now. I arrived at the hotel and put my keys and wallet on the kitchen island. I go to the bathroom, and take a shower. When i finish i wrap myself in a towel and go back to my room. I put on a stretchy green dress that fit like a glove, it was almost knee length, a little shorter. I go back to the bathroom, and start doing my makeup. Mikey asked me on another date. I hear the door open around 4:20, i had already finished my makeup and was sitting on the couch watching tiktok. Liking all the edits of me, The black phone, and just any video i saw. I wasn't too popular, I have 450k followers on tiktok, 320k on Instagram, and 469k on YouTube. Nothing compared to my co-stars. I hear the door unlock and i look up. I see Miguel walk in. I smile at him and he looks at me. His straight face turns into a bright smile. "Still want to get tacos?" I look at him " Well no shit. I'll be ready in 20" he says pulling me into a hug. I melt into his warm embrace. He pulled away around 10 seconds later, smiled at me and walked to his room. I got to mine and change my outfit again, a hoodie he gave me and ripped denim jeans .In the bathroom I brushed my hair, looking at myself in the mirror. I went back to my room, grabbed a small purse and returning to the kitchen Island.
(pretend it's you)

@youristagramtag

taco time!!@officalmiguelcazarezmora

taco time!!
@officalmiguelcazarezmora

User667
So pretty

MadelineMcgraw
bae ong

Rebeccaclarke
Beautiful girl🦋

Masonthamesoffical
🔥🔥

User678
😍

Officalmiguelcazarezmora
Your welcome for the hoodie
Liked by youristagramtag

I'm scrolling through Instagram and hear Miguel walk out. "Ready?" he says staring in my eyes.

' he ready has me wrapped around his finger.'

" Absolutely. Lets go" I say breaking the st contact. He nods, and i grab my wallet and keys. " You don't need that" he says pointing to my wallet. " I'm not letting you pay all the time." I said with a smile, placing it in my purse.

He shakes his head at me and walks towards the door, he opens it for me and locks it behind him. We walk right next to each other at the same pace. He looked down at your hand and intertwines your fingers into his. You look up at him, and your eyes meet, he is looking down at me with a sparkle in his eye. He feels something for me.

_______________________________________
A/N- PART 2 IS COMING SOON FOR 'TACO TRUCK'. HERES PART ONE-j💞