Going back to business

Flashback (just in case you haven't read the other chapter)

"I love you, Daddy." Zoey said to her dad Floyd as the scene went back to Amanda still talking to those men. "So now we have the man who never misses." Amanda said. "Where'd you put him?" The man asked. "Let's just say. I put him in a hole and threw away the hole." Amanda said looking at the man. She then turns the page to show Harley information.

"M-My baby girl...." Hayley said as everyone looked at Klaus, Hope, and Hayley sadly. "Don't worry we find her mom" Hope said hugging her crying mother.

"Harley Quinn." Amanda said as the screen then show Harley with mess up makeup and wet hair. It shows that she was wet when or after her mugshot was taking. It then shows Harley doing a cartwheel then smiling. It shows Harley kinda hugging someone and the word 'ARKHAM' shows.

"Is she okay?!" Hayley asked concerned. "Mom.....I don't think she will be in the right mind for this." Hope said as they all look at her. "Why you say that Hope?" Kol asked confused. "Well because so far she look like she was unstable when we saw her in that cage. And mostly that's all I think....I can't remember" Hope said as everyone was thinking that she was right.

"Oh....My baby girl" Hayley cried again as she hid herself in Klaus arms. "It's okay.... It's going to be okay.....We will find her" Klaus whispered to Hayley as half of everyone looked at them in sadness.

"Before she ran off and joined the circus...She was known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel." Amanda voiceover said as the screen went to watch black heels walking somewhere. "A psychiatrist at Arkham asylum." Amanda voiceover said again as it show Harley face kinda smiling at someone.

"Who she smiling at? It bet not be a boy!" Hope said feeling protective of her big sister. Klaus and Hayley smiled thinking that Harley and Hope will be good siblings. 

"She was assigned to the clown himself" It goes back to show Harley laying next to a window while someone was talking and back to her smiling at someone. It goes to a scene that shows two guards one with a gun next to a door.

"What does she means by 'the clown himself'?" Elijah asked. "It will be shown probably somewhere in the movies" Hope said back.

"Dr. Quinzel. You know, I live for these moments with you." Joker said as the scene turns to Harley and Joker in some room talking. "Yeah" Harley said softly.

"Why his skin is pale white like Wednesday Addams?" Hope asked. "Is they relate somehow?" Davina then said that made everyone confused.

"What do you got?" Joker asked as Harley pulled out a toy fuff kitten. "I got you a kitty." Harley said smiling. "So thoughtful." Joker said. "She thought she was curing him...But she was falling in love." Amanda voiceover said as the screen did something to show Harley and Joker leaning over to kiss. But it returns back to the original scene as Harley put one of her strands of hair back behind of her ear.

"No! That's not happening! I can already sense a toxic maybe a little abusive relationship about to form!" Hope said glaring at screen Joker.

"There is something you could do for me, doctor" Joker asked as Harley was fast to replied. "Anything. I mean, yeah." Harley said stuttering on her words a bit. "I need a machine gun." Joker said as Harley face look uneasy. "A machine gun?" Harley said after a few seconds of silence.