Opening

A/n there is like some mistakes but I tried

"Okay it's now time to watch the movie!" I said as they cheered. "Finally we get to see what's happening in her life" Hayley said.

The movie then started moving to some sort of jail. It shows a security guard (is that it?) Then move to a prisoner with no shirt hitting a punching bag.

"Oh damn...." Hope said checking out the prisoner. "Hope! He's too old for you!" Klaus said as Hope just playfully rolled her eyes. "Dad it's not like that" Hope said as Klaus just gave her a little 'oh'.

The male prisoner is still punching the punching bag until some guards come. "Chow time (It's time)" One of the guards said (I think this is right). "Chow time (It's time)" Said another graud.

"Floyd, open your door, it's dinner time!" The guard said as he put down something to see the prisoner still punching the bag. The guard then back away as another one goes to the place as the last guard was standing. The prisoner then start walking towards the door where the guard is at.

"Only my friends call me Floyd" The prisoner said as he finally makes it to the door. "You ain't got no friends, Floyd" The guard said as he puts the food where the open space is.

"That was....Kinda like a roast" Hope said. "And what your know about that?" Klaus asked his daughter. "Dad please I wanna know where my sister is" Hope said as she changes the subject.

The prisoner now known as Floyd takes the food from the open space. He takes a look at it then hold it up his fingers holding the food in place. "What's that?" Floyd asked. "That's called loaf" The guard answer as Floyd then stop holding it up.

"It's got a little bit of spaghetti in there toe nails (Idk if this is right) rat sh*t (Idk if this right either)" The gaurd said. "Everything a grown fella needs like you" Floyd said as the gaurd just laughed.

"He laughed after that? I would've punched him" Hope said with all seriousness. "I would let you do it" Klaus said to his daughter as Hayley gave him a little hit.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Floyd asked. "Yes" the guard replied back. "One day, someway I will get out of here and I'm going rein down on you. Like the holy ghost" Floyd said as the guard just smiles.

"That Floyd is something" Hope said as Klaus and Hayley head turn towards her. "What? Just saying" Hope said just wanting to watch her sister on the screen soon.

"Man and you Just threatened a staff member" The guard said "Yeah do something" Floyd then replied back. "Have your fun" The guard said. (Is that right too?)

It then shows some people that it looks like the SWAT brings a man down on a chair while he is getting choke. He starts kicking two of them until one hits him with his bar thing that they have on his stomach.

"Oh no she better not be in there" Klaus said concerned for his daughter. "We all hoped that Klaus" Kol said.

It shows the security cameras everywhere of what things are doing as they can still hear the man in pain from getting hit. It stops to show a girl in a cage hanging down from something that looks like sheets from a distance.

"I-Is that......Harley?" Hayley asked tears filling her eyes. "It looks like her...." Klaus said calm but anger flashes in his eyes. Everyone is in anger and sadness because Harley is in a cage and they finally get to see her.