7.

'All of my friends are missing again'

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Cedric had been looking for what had felt like hours.
Yet he still couldn't figure out what it was he was even looking for.

His feet kicked effortlessly behind him as he swam faster through kelp and seaweed.
His ears perked up at a familiar song ringing next to him.

Making his way through the weeds he was met with four floating bodies and Harry.
He took in everyone until his eyes set on serenity.

He looked to Harry pointing down to his wrist to indicate there hadn't been much time left and quickly shot a spell towards the rope that held serenity down.

Cedric grasped the Veela and treaded his feet upward making sure she didn't fall from his grasp.

A gasp left serenity's lungs as she met the shore. She watched as Hogwarts students cheered. Looking to her side she tugged Cedric along with her.

Pulling there bodies up onto the support beams serenity was met with bohdi tackling her back into the water.

"You imbecile! How could you just leave me like that! I'm so glad your okay, I hate you, your so lucky I love you" bohdi rambled as serenity tried to leave the boys grasp.

Krum and hermione had popped up beside the two teens only seconds later. All four made way back to shore. Cedric sticking a hand out pulling serenity into him.

Wrapping the towel around her, the crowd went silent. Harry had still not come back.

"Where is he?" Serenity whispered.
Moments later Ron and Gabrielle Delacour came up. Yet Harry wasn't with either.

Serenity's face fell with worry as the clock struck.

Her thoughts subsided when Harry's body flung from the water and dropped onto the shore.

"Harry!" She called rushing to his side.
"You saved her even z'hough she wasn't yours to z'ave, my little sister!" Fluer gushed kissing the boys head and looking back to Ron.

Serenity pulled the brunette into a tight hold as he shivered against her.
"Merlin Harry you need to stop being the hero" she whispered into his shoulder.

He slowly wrapped his arms around the girl pulling her in tighter.
"You did amazing, Harry" she said pulling away and wiping his hair away from his forehead.
"I finished last, sere" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Next to last, fluer never got passed ze Grindylows" serenity mimicked fleur and kissed his forehead.

Dumbledores voice rang with a shout as everyone turned to him.
"ATTENTION!"

"the winner is Mister Diggory, Who showed unique command of the bubble head charm." he started. Serenity had finally found her way back to the boy cheering along side him.

"However seeing as mister potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only mister Weasley but the others aswell, we've agreed to award him second place" Dumbledore finished.

Screams erupted from the durmstrang boys and headmaster as Hogwarts cheered Harry, serenity and Cedric on even louder than before.

Serenity was pulled into a huge group huddle. keke rubbing it in that Cedric had won and krum hadn't.

Serenity could see Dumbledore slip three galleons into McGonagalls awaiting palm.
Her eyes shot wide as she began laughing being pulled into a headlock by bohdi.

"I can't believe you both won!" Grayson laughed hugging Cedric's side.
"Wow Grayson, you didn't believe in us?" Serenity's started.

"Shame on you" Cedric shook his head laughing while Graysons face paled.

-

The Hufflepuff common room was filled with green and yellow attire. The two houses had been throwing yet another party in honor of the two champions.

The Veela's face had the biggest smile ever.
She had been stuck to Cedric's hip all night, since Bohdi had disappeared somewhere with Grayson and daring.

She didn't question it, she never questioned it.

Although Serenity was glad they won she was still skeptical on the next task.
Serenity felt as though something would go wrong, her gut churned at the thought that somebody might get hurt.

She tried to push the thought away but there was something telling her to be ready, ready for what? She didn't know.
Her thoughts ran cold as Cedric looked down worried at her.

Serenity gave a tight lipped smile up to the boy before her face grew pale.

And then it clicked.

-

Serenity's feet raced down the hall as her chest grew heavy.

She wanted to scream out. Scream out what was going to happen. But it was as if her voice had disappeared.

She stoped dead in her tracks as Dumbledores office came into view.
She was ready to confront the man who had promised her this wouldn't happen.

Her face grew cold as she stomped up each and every step until she was met with the man's white robes.

Her wand flung to his neck as her breathe went hoarse.
"You promised me. You said— you said this wouldn't happen! You said he wouldn't come back! You evil little—" her wrist shot back as the man stared down at her.

"Now serenity there's no need to get hostile. I meant what I said third year. He is not coming back, he is gone. I promise you" Dumbledores eyes drooped as serenity's wand threw spell after spell towards him. He knew he couldn't lie anymore.

He tried to disarm her but it was no use, she wasn't going to back down.

"I don't believe a word that comes out of your horrid mouth you liar!" Finally drawing her wand back to her hip she let her voice slow.

"So tell me headmaster, if he's not back than who is coming for Me in the maze? Who is coming for blood, for Cedric, for all of us! Tell me because I really want to hear what lie you'll come up with now" all she saw was red.

"Serenity. You know whos coming"

-