5.

'Sinking in the sofa while they all betray each other'

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

A gasp left serenity's throat as she tried to distract the dragon so Cedric could get the egg.
She signaled the boy to hurry as the dragon grew closer.

Her feet began to ache as she raised her wand throwing as many spells as she could.
Finally after what felt like hours the dragon cowered down as Cedric raised the two eggs with a cheer.

Serenity's face rose with delight as she practically fell into the boy out of breathe.
She watched as the stand roared with cheers. she turned to Cedric smiling up at him.

"You look horrid you know?" She smirked.
"Like you look any better" he whispered pulling her into his side.

-

"Six of our champions have now faced there dragons, each one of them receiving there clue, and now our seventh and final contestant" Harry's feet trembled under him as he looked up at the stands.

He noticed a familiar head of black hair.
A smile made its way onto his lips as Cho cheered his name.

Harry was practically lost In thought until he heard his sisters voice call out to him.
That's all he needed to hear before he gained his composure and stepped fully into the rocky arena.

-

Serenity's face flushed as the green house cheered her last name in the common room.
"Potter! Potter! Potter!".

The voices rang through her ears as her smile grew wider. Holding the golden egg in her hand Bohdi ushered her to open it.

"What are you waiting for? Open it!" Bohdis eyes grew wide as he watched his best friends get hooked onto graysons shoulders.

"Alright! Alright, who wants me to open it?" She questioned with a smirk as her classmates cheered her name.

Slowly bringing her hands to the tainted top of the eggs she quickly peeled at the gold crevasse.

The shrieks that left the egg could be heard all the way to America.
Everyone rushed to cover there ears as serenity fell from graysons shoulders to the ground.

The egg closing as she hit the floor.
"Damnit Grayson" she groaned still holding the now soundless egg.

"What the bloody hell was that" Blaise called from the corner.
"Don't ask me, do I look like I have any idea what that was" she sneered laughing slightly at his flustered smile.