Part 3

.....
Y/n PoV
I was studying with full concentration making notes and listening to the lecture but then..

"Everyone give your attention here! So tomorrow everyone will be in discipline because some guests are coming..okay" Ms.Shin said and we said "YES MAM"

Like this, the last period is over. I started packing my things and started thinking, who is the guest? Maybe someone rich but then I heard some group talk of girls.

"You know tomorrow mr.kim and Kim Taehyung are coming"..some girls chit-chat "yeah and he is really handsome but everyone say he is a psycho"

Psycho? How they can say this to someone that's not good but why I care. Let's just go, I went from there while listening to songs..

At house
I was looking at my stomach because of the scar. I touched it but it was hurting a lot. I looked at the time now it's late I must go to sleep..

Taehyung PoV
"AHHHH DADDDD MY HEADDDDD" I was shouting in pain because of headaches. My dad came running towards me and saw me in this condition.

Dad said "where is your medicine?" He was worried for me. He ran to take it and gave the medicine to me with a glass of water.

He made me sit on the bed and caress my forehead. I said
"Dad, why can't I forget them?" He said "don't think too much about this taehyung. You just have to fight with it"

I looked at my dad and thought how can I fight with it? '' I'm fighting with this from the past 8 years "hmm..dad you should sleep now"

I said and he nodded. He went from there and I lay down on the bed "When will I be free from this?" I made my way towards the photo frame.

I took the photo frame in my hand and began caressing it with my thumb. I can see my mom laughing while I'm in her arms. "If you were here then this never happened"