Welcome

So I decided to make a oneshot book :'D

Hopefully this will help me when I get those random bursts of motivation. Most of this will be rusame because why not, but I'll try to write some other stuff so it's not the same thing over and over again. I might take requests?* Idk, if people ask then maybe I will but this will mostly just be random stuff I come up with.

*EDIT 1/18: Currently taking requests! Leave a comment or dm with characters or oneshots you'd like me to write and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

!!PLEASE NOTE!! It is never my intention to offend or disrespect anyone. If I make a mistake please correct me and I will fix it! These stories are solely works of fiction and are not meant to be historically accurate unless the main focus of the story is a historical event. My portrayal of these countries does not reflect my real-life feelings towards them or their citizens/governments.

They are simply silly little characters in my silly little stories.

None of these stories will include:

- A character for 1940s Germany. I don't feel comfortable writing it.

- Any depictions or mentions of SA

- Smut in general (I get too much secondhand embarrassment-)

For other triggering subjects I will include warnings at the beginning of the chapters as needed, but most of this stuff won't require that. If you catch something that you believe deserves a warning please let me know!

Don't expect any set updates, I don't wanna disappoint lmao. I'll try to update semi-frequently though!

Hope you enjoy!