Chapter 8

It's been over a month I've been in this town with Shawn and let me tell you, I've never been happier! He respects me, he loves me, he supports me, he is everything!

I got a job at a school library, the woman there was so nice to me, I'm really glad I could help her out, she has a lot of work and before me, she used to do it all by herself. She said soon maybe I'll get to work with the kids, read them stories from the books, I love kids and all of them are so polite to me! Shawn got a job at the Starbucks in town and we were making just enough money to live happily.

Tho I couldn't be better, at night I always have bad dreams, with Lyndell, I'm always scared he's gonna come after me and Shawn. Tonight it was the worst, the dream was so real I woke up screaming waking Shawn up too.

'What's wrong?' He asked

'Nothing, it was a bad dream. I'm sorry'

'It's ok... Bey, you've been having this dreams ever since we got here, is anything wrong?'

'No, nothing is wrong... It's just...' I wanted to keep talking but something in my stomach didn't let me, I was starting to feel really nauseous and suddenly really dizzy.

'Bey, are you ok?' I immediately ran to the bathroom and spent the night there, I felt so sick, I really didn't know what was going on. Shawn wanted to take me to a doctor but I thought it was necessary. It would have to pass at some point.

By 4am I was feeling a lot better so I went to bed to get some sleep. When I woke up at 7am to go to work I wasn't feeling bad at all.

'You really shouldn't go to work, Bey'

'I'm feeling a lot better'

'I know, but you need rest'

'Don't worry I'm fine' I gave him a kiss goodbye and went to work. Another good thing about a small town is that you don't need to take the bus or a subway, you just walk and everything is near by.

'Hey sweetie' Mrs. Green greeted me as I walked in

'Hi Mrs. Green'

'Oh darling, what happened to you?'

'What do you mean?'

'You look tired...'

'Well...I didn't get much sleep last night'

'Oh, don't share it with me! It's been a long time since I've...'

'No, no... Not that' I said giggling 'I didn't feel that well last night'

'Oh, don't you wanna go home?'

'No, it's ok, I'm better now'

'Alright, but if anything, just let me know' I nodded and got ready to work. I started putting some books on the shelves and then afterwards I had to organize a whole section that the kids had messed up and Mrs. Green liked everything perfect. When I separating the books that bad feeling came to me again, I was so dizzy and everything around me started to get blurry, I only had the strength to call Mrs. Green before I passed out.

'Oh dear God! Darling! Oh Thank God! Are you alright? Let me call Shawn' I heard Mrs. Green freak out when I woke up

'I'm sorry I scared you' I said trying to get up

'Scare me? You almost killed me!' She said putting her hand on her chest 'Shawn? Shawn! Your wife, she passed out of nowhere' She said on the phone 'He's coming to get you' She finally said

'Ugh, I feel so nauseous and dizzy!'

'Well, Beyonce, you might be...You know'

'What?'