1 ~ First glance

Background (No pov)

- This is background so you can skip this if you want to get into their relationship a bit quicker. I added a few changes to the original avatar starting tho -
23/1/23 (Date fanfic was created)

After a few days of flying, leaving their home, their people, and their culture, the Sully family had finally reached their destination.

All the children were already very emotional but Neteyam hadn't said a word in hours. His home was very dear to him and leaving was like ripping out a part of his soul.

"You okay, boy?" Said Jake as he landed his ikran by Neteyam's.

"I'm good, Sir." Replied Neteyam in a sorrow tone.

Jake could tell something was wrong but decided to leave Neteyam alone as he was anxious to meet the leader of the Metkayina clan.

Jake and Neytiri walked side by side with Tuk right next to them. Kiri followed behind and Lo'ak and Neteyam walked at the back. As they approached the crowd of people, Jake held his hands out to show they came in peace, Neteyam copied. Deeper in the crowd was a well-built turquoise blue N'avi, the leader of the clan.

Before he could say anything, Jake shouted "We come in peace, I am the prior Olo'eyktan of the Omatikaya clan. We just need a place to stay to escape the sky people".

To which the toned turquoise sea N'avi replied,

"I am Olo'eyktan Tonowari, the leader of the Metkayina peop-"

His wife, Tsahìk Ronal, Interrupted before he could finish. She walked towards Lo'ak and lifted his hand.

"What is wrong with them? 4 fingers? LOOK THEY HAVE DEMON BLOOD" she said.

The rest of the clan gasped and stepped back, whispered and giggling.

Before the reactions escalated, Neytiri stood forward,
"My husband was Toruk Makto, he lead our people to victory"

Ronal and Neytiri both hissed at each other and held violent eye contact.

"Okay" said Tonowari, "everybody calm, you can stay here. We will provide shelter. But to stay here you have to learn our ways".

At that moment, two turquoise boys, one short one tall, walked into the scene; the tall one eyeing Neteyam down.

*I see you* signed both Neteyam and Lo'ak but non of the boys replied.

A beautiful girl emerged from the water after that, her hair long and thick and her eyes glistening. Neteyam could tell Lo'ak was interested.

"Hey" said Lo'ak avoiding eye contact to which the girl just smiled back.

Tonowari pointed out the girl and tall boy to Jake and Neytiri.

"These are my children, Aonung and Tsireya, they will teach your children the way of water so they do not suffer the consequences of being useless".

"But father-" moaned Aonung whilst giving Neteyam a sinister stare,

"No buts, it is final, you shall meet tomorrow at sunrise. Show them to their rooms."

Aonung rolled his eyes and motioned for Neteyam and Lo'ak to follow him.

Neteyam did just that but couldn't help noticing Aonung's eyes tracing his body. It felt intimidating.

First chapter !
This is the first story i've every written 😭 give feedback and recommendations please because i'm writing the next chapter right now!