22. The Brunch

" Hey " Shehnaaz Spoke walking up to the table where Sidharth, Shanvi and someone else was present too.
Abhi was beside her and Sidharth couldn't help himself but pass himself a small smile , small but yet a proper smile because he knew how important was he for Shehnaaz, she made it crystal clear in the morning, didn't she ? So he was just trying to be okay for a fact .

For a fact Shehnaaz never expected Shanvi to be as warm as she was being, Shehnaaz thought she would be a little annoyed, considering the fact that Sidharth was actually very close to Her and if Shanvi ever loved him it won't be easy atleast it wasn't ever for her , but she warmly hugged her .

" Finally, I have been asking Sidharth for so long yaar " Shanvi spoke and Sidharth smiled at them both , asking Shehnaaz to try to smile atleast and she nodded, smiling back at her and they all seated,With Shanvi between Hariesh and Sidharth, Shehnaaz on The side of Shanvi and Abhi beside Sidharth.

" Hey " Hariesh spoke greeting them and Abhi shook his hands with him, Shehnaaz replied a normal Hello but she wondered who this was, Probably her brother, But why would a brother'accompany his own sister on a date with his almost ex husband.

" Hareish , c'mon man , don't you think bahut boring ho gaya hai sab " Sidharth spoke smirking looking at her and He smiled when she smirked back .

" Aap ? " Shehnaaz asked and abhi looked on, clearly having no idea who all they were, yet He didn't wanted Shehnaaz to feel ignored, so he was here because Shehnaaz asked him to .

" Oh Yes! So dumb of me na, Hareish she is Shehnaaz and He is Abhishek, Shehnaaz's best Friend and Shehnaaz, Abhi ye Hai Hariesh , My fi..." Shanvi spoke looking at Sidharth and smirked, she wanted to get a reaction out of him, he has been behaving too casually for anyone but he never let her complete what She was saying

" C'mon yaar , kuch order kare aur this is how we are going to be, Abhishek you would love to have " Sidharth asked, he already knew what Shehnaaz liked having

" Yaar No fancy Lunch, Kuch simple khaye , vaise bhi canteen ki mess main it is enough, Kuch healthy Proper Meal type khana hai " Shehnaaz spoke and Abhi looked at her and nodded.

" Humare liye , Paneer, Ek koi Bhi daal aur Naan " Abhi spoke and Shehnaaz nodded smiling but that didn't really sat well with Sidharth, but he wasn't going to express that , atleast not when he himself didn't knew the reason of him being such for now.

Her male friends were an issue because they never really cared for who she was, all they wanted was someone to show off as theirs and now there was Abhishek, who took care of her the way Sidharth wanted all her friends to treat her but something, maybe something was there that he could not pick up and that troubled him.

" I would love the same " Hareish spoke.

" Are you sure, You Liked South Indian right " Shanvi asked and he smiled nodded.

" Ab Bandi Bhi toh North wali pasand ki hai, khana bhi pasand aa hi jayega " Sidharth smirked and Shanvi laughed along making Hareish Smile a little, a tinge of redness was visible on his face , Shehnaaz notted yet there was something, some link she was missing here she thought.

" Vaise Abhishek Shehnaaz aage ke kya plans hai tum logo ke " Shanvi asked till the time The waiter took their orders.

" I'm planning on Becoming a Trauma Surgeon" Abhi replied and Shehnaaz looked at him for a moment, holding his hand on the table, she knew this was what he always wanted but this was probably the first time he was expressing it .