11. Bestfriend or Boyfriend

How are times we wish things to be easy, a lot better than what life throws at us , a lot easier than what it appears to be , not to be broken, not to be depressed and living, these were the things that required patience, you never know you had these until there's a situation you are no longer in that alone, You have a life connected to you in the same situation that's not yours , and then you know you need to step up , not fall under the pressure of depression, not fall under the pressure of why me ?

Something Similar was happening with Sidharth at present, he was a surgeon, With a Brilliant history of success rate with him but you never how is one gonna react when the case is much more personal than just a doctor patient relationship.

" Dr. Sidharth Mittal " He heard his name being spoken and he turned to have a look at one of his colleagues in 'The Healing Touch '

" Dr. Shanvi " he spoke as a gesture of greeting her.

" You look stressed , everything's fine" she asked and he nodded.

" I'm fine, Just a little case that's keeping me busy, and I miss the operations you know, I miss how my morning started usually " He laughed winking at last and she laughed along.

" Oh You miss me " She sassed.

" I do , we have had a good bond don't we " he spoke and she nodded.
Sidharth anyway needed someone on this case along with him because it was getting hectic to handle everything alone, two weeks down and all he had were reports of the patient and a cctv footage of the operation that didn't pointed on What was wrong as everything happened according to the protocols.

" So cut the crap and tell me what's wrong " she spoke and he sighed, Shanvi was her batchmate in MS who eventually happens to be working here in the healing touch too after her MCh just like him. And of all the 20 students who were pursuing general surgery with him Shanvi was the most relevant one he found.

" I so wish I could but my bad I can't " he sighed.

" Oh My God ! This is a case for the Defense , Oh My God! You bastard how can you hide that you are approached on such high profile cases " she shouted .

" Shanvi relax , Shshshh I don't want everyone to find this out, Defense is involved that's the reason I was supposed to be quiet regarding this " He spoke and she nodded zipping her mouth the next instant.

" Itni tension kyun le raha hai, you remember the projects on which we were supposed to be labelled surgeons , usme hum sab ki like literally each one of us were tensed but then there was you, jisko khud par itna confidence tha ki you are gonna nail it aaj ye , Tune kiya hai pehle bhi right , I don't know what this is about but Sidharth you have always been in the favour of the truth , aaj kya hua, of you are recruited on the panel of justice I am sure there's something you have which everyone else don't " She spoke flashing a smile at him .

" Yeah But ..... "

" Theek hai , Let it be for a while, Chai Piyega , c'mon get up, We will go to the Canteen and have a refreshing tea and maybe sandwiches too " she offered and he shook his head.

" I have these files to look on Yaar Shanvi and not to forget a hell lot of patients waiting for consult maybe, I was not available for the last two days " he defended.

" Ten minutes won't cause you much damage and anyways I am free today, the surgery I stopped by for is postponed anyways, so I will help you " she spoke and he nodded finally getting up.

*

" Maa " Shehnaaz called her out when she was done with her lessons, she was revising pathology, pharmacology and microbiology for now.