Chapter 4: Someone Turns Up In My Car

The next day I quickly pulled some clothes on and wrapped my scarf around my neck. I packed my gun back into my bag when I get back in the car. I just remembered that someone was sitting in the passenger seat. I glanced at him for a quick second.

"I see you, Jason... I saw you when you walked into the hotel to ask for me. I saw you before you even got up this morning." I looked around at him, he was laughing so hard his cheeks were red, I responded to this, "Ha ha, very funny dip shit..."

I put the car in reverse and pulled out of the spot. Then, I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road. I kept glancing at him as we drove, he caught me once and turned to look at me.

"So... how'd you get out?" he wondered as he pulled the file out of my orange duffel bag.

"I wanted my picture back..." I simply stated looking back at the road.

"You stabbed someone with a paperclip again, didn't you?" he wondered, he pulled two pieces of paper out of the file.

"Well..." I stopped and turned my head towards Jason, a cop had just driven past us, "not exactly..."

"Then you smashed his head in with the lamp?" he was reading the files as he asked the question.

"...Yeah." I continued to drive for a few more minutes, then asked, "Where should we go?"

"The airport, we're going to Italy." he pulled a paper out of the file.

It was me, and right next to my code name, Raven Webb, was a bank account number. The bank was in Rome, Italy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the airplane, I struggled to keep my eyes open. I wished that we were back in India, where it was warm and peaceful... well, peaceful enough.

I grabbed my bag out from between my feet. I unzipped the zipper and I pulled out the file that I had gotten from the CIA facility. I tried to read some of the lettering and codes, bank account numbers and registered weaponry, but I couldn't overcome my sleepiness. I rested my head on Jason's shoulder and drifted into sleep.