The Story of Tai Lung

3rd POV

After Po's harsh training, Po was still tumbles down the steps as The Furious Five and Avatar Kiarah walk outside and watches him fall over the stairs.

Tigress: If he's smart, he won't come back up those steps.

Monkey: But he will.

Kiarah: (Nodded in Agreement)

Tigress walks back inside, Kiarah turned around and watches her leave. She frowns at her, she hates that attitude from Tigress, she slowly becoming like Shifu or Tai Lung. She just wanna to have a normal talk about Po and his unfulfilled destiny and she needs to treats him with respect and kindness, not distrust, disgust and harsh like her father did to him.

Viper: He's not gonna quit, is he?

Mantis: He's not gonna quit bouncin', I'll tell ya that.

He begins laughing, but Viper silences him with a stern hiss and Kiarah gives him a death glare to him. Po yells in the distance as he continues to tumble.

Po: Aaaoo...whoohoo...EEEee...hee- hee... OW! I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better!

It was Mantis pops out from behind Po, holding a handful of needles and sticks him again. Kiarah also there in his bunkhouse room as well, she watches the painful acupuncture from Mantis as she winces in pain when she hears Po yelling in pain.

Kiarah: (Sighs) Mantis, maybe you should... Sit down and let me do it. I can heal Po with my waterbending. And I can see that you're... Having inexperienced of being Acupuncturist.

Mantis: Trust me Kiddo, it will. It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...

Po: Fat?

Mantis: Fur, I was going to say fur. [Removes the needle and moves to another part of Po's back.]

Po: [Skeptical] Sure you were.

Mantis: [Adjusts a needle and taps Po's back for nerves.] Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size? I mean... look at me.

Po looks for Mantis, but...

Mantis: I'm over here.

Mantis is now on his other shoulder. He jabs another needle into Po which made him yells in pain.

Po: Ah-HAH!

Kiarah: (Pats Po's hand for comfort) It's okay, Po. Keep it together.

Viper: Maybe you should take a look at this again.

Viper, who is also in the room, is holding a diagram of acupuncture meridians (onto which someone has overlaid a drawing of a panda.)

Mantis: [looks at the diagram] Oh! Okay.

Meanwhile, Monkey is meditating in another room.

Po: Ow! Don't... [laughing]

Monkey opens his eyes. Annoyed at the disturbance, Monkey sticks his fingers in his ears. In another room, Crane is doing calligraphy.

Po: Stop it, stop... YOW!

Startled, Crane accidentally smears the paper. Back in his own room, Po settles down.

Po: I know Master Shifu's trying to inspire me and all, but if I didn't know any better... I'd say he was trying to get rid of me.

He chuckles. The others look at each other and smile awkwardly. Po notices their expressions and his chuckle fades.

Kiarah: Yeah, that's... Kinda bit true. He just... Wanna get rid of you, and finding the "true" Dragon Warrior.

Mantis: I know he can seem kind of heartless...