full of yourself

Ciao! Here to deliver you another absolutely magnificent collab with the amazing Damianos_Supermodel

————————————————————'Bambino? You ready love?' I called into me and Damiano's room, we were getting ready to go to his football match. This time we were bringing the band to come watch as well and Damiano was super excited.

'Yeah almost!' He replied, I returned my focus back to the kitchen tap where I was filling up a water bottle for Dam during the game.

'Ok.. Well hurry up, remember we have to pick up the guys!' Which reminded me I should probably message them that we were about to be on our way.

Y/N: Ciao ragazzi! We're going to be on our way in about a minute so be ready! We'll come pick you up at the studio.

Viccc 🤍: Ok! So excited to watch Dam play!!

Edgar 💛: Yeah! Tell Dam I said good luck!

My love ❤️: Tell me yourself you lazy ass!

Thommy 💜: AHAHAHAHAH! See you guys soon!

I set my phone down and put on my coat, grabbing a tote bag and filling it up with all the things me and Damiano would need for the day.

'Damia! Let's go!' I giggled up the stairs and grabbed my keys, Damiano came bounding down the stairs and I smiled at him and we walked out to the car.

'You excited bambino? Last game of the season..' I said as I started the car and started driving to pick up the guys, they had spent the morning working on some new music for the band, I would have loved to be there but had too much to do this morning.

'Mhm! It's going to be so good! We're totally going to win!' He cheered,

'Non diventare troppo presuntuoso!' I giggled and parked in front of the studio.

'I'm not too cocky! I'm not cocky at all, I'm just the best football player you've ever seen!'

'Not better than Messi!' I teased 'Or Neymar!'

'Considering the fact that those are the only two football players you know I'm not exactly open to your opinion!'

I playfully punched him on the arm then pulled up my messages to let the guys know we were here.

Y/N: We're outside!

I saw the guys walking to the car and unlocked the doors, 'Ciao ragazzi!' I spoke as they climbed into the car.

'Ciao!' Victoria cheered and buckled her seatbelt, 'I'm so excited to watch you play Damiano, you're going to do great!

'Thanks Vic! I think we will win!' He laughed and I put my hand on his shoulder,

'Seriamente Damia.. per favore, non essere troppo arrogante..' I was a pretty superstitious person and I was scared that if he got too cocky something bad would happen or he would lose the match.

'Come on bambina I'm just playing around! You need to lighten up, you're too tense all the time!' He chuckled and I simply looked at him and shook my head, he sensed the tone on my face and dropped it.

'Sorry bambina, I know how you feel about this kind of stuff..' He looked down at his feet..

'It's fine just.. just don't let yourself get in your head..' I sighed and shook my head again.

When we got to the match Damiano saw a couple of his mates and went off with them. We walked into the stadium and saw a hot chocolate stand.

'Ooh! Hot chocolate!' Victoria said pointing over to the stand, we walked over and each bought hot chocolate before walking to take our seats to watch the match.