drunk

i poured myself another glass of lemonade and sat back down on the couch, me and my boyfriend damiano's cats and dog were keeping me company, we had three cats bidet, legolas, and ziggy stardust who i had taken a particular interest into calling ziggatron, and our dog pandora.

damiano had told me he was going out with some friends but it was now 3:17 and there was still no sign of damiano, i was up texting my sister veronica, and 2 of my bandmates ethan and thomas, they felt bad i was staying up so they stayed up in solidarity.

i heard someone laughing and stumbling then keys jingling in the lock, i looked to the door of me and damiano's house and saw him stumble into the house.

"damiano baby, where were you?" i said as he removed his jacket,

"why do you care? i don't have to tell you anything bitch!" it soon became obvious he was drunk out of his mind,

"damiano are you drunk?" i gave him a stern look and pointed my finger at him,

"i already said i don't have to tell you shit!" he snapped back at me..

"at least tell me where you were?" i grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and filled it up with water.. "drink this it'll make you feel better.." i sighed and handed him the water.

"bitch i told you i was out with my friends.." he downed the water and slid the glass across the counter back to me.

"ok, you calling me a bitch is not appreciated, i waited up till 3 in the morning waiting for you damiano! the least you could do is give me some clarity!" i raised my voice slightly louder than normal.

"BITCH WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO WAIT UP FOR ME AND I DIDN'T ASK IF YOU LIKED WHEN I CALLED YOU A BITCH! DON'T ACT LIKE A BITCH YOU WON'T BE CALLED ONE!" i could tell he was really losing his temper now, i tried to remove myself from the situation before either of us would say or do anything we would regret.

i ran into my bedroom and started crying, not too long after damiano followed suit..

"OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU CRYING? HUH? I'M SORRY DID THE TRUTH HURT YOUR LITTLE FEELINGS?" he threw his arms up in surrender and then pretended to wipe tears off his cheeks,

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" i exclaimed between sobs..

"I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT TO YOU, SO FAR ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED IS YOU WERE A COMPLETE BITCH AND HAVE BEEN IN MY WAY ALL NIGHT, SO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT, YOU'RE BEING SO DRAMATIC!" he shouted and i started crying even harder, i got out of bed and went to turn the lights off but damiano grabbed my arm.

"NAH UH! WE AREN'T FINISHED HERE!" he dragged me by the wrist into the kitchen, at least he was considerate enough to not squeeze my wrist too hard..

"DAMIANO DAVID WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? FIRST YOU STAY OUT ALL NIGHT, THEN YOU COME HOME DRUNK OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND, THEN YOU DO ALL THIS SHIT? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP MYSELF CALM AND COMPOSED AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME WITH THAT AT ALL!" i screamed and cried harder and harder.. he just sat for a minute before responding.

"FUCK OFF! YOU'RE NOT MY MOM YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING I'M DOING! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE BITCH!" he slammed his glass down onto the counter and it chipped, "FUCK!" he started bleeding like crazy, i ran to the sink and grabbed the first aid kit,

"here let me help.." i said anxiously..

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" damiano picked up the glass and threw it at me, it just missed me but it hit the wall and shattered.

"DAMIANO! WHAT IF YOU HAD HIT ME, OR THE ANIMALS! YOU COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT US.."

"IT WAS KIND OF THE GOAL TO HIT YOU, THAT'S WHY I THREW IT AT YOU GENIUS! AND NOBODY EVEN GOT HURT SO IT'S FINE!" he shouted as he pulled his hand out from under the faucet and started to wrap it with bandages.