Chapter 5

Time skips
-The year 2022-

Daehyun

hwamin : I can't wait to see you tmr bro. where should we meet in the morning?

daehyun :
Ikr me too, let's meet at **** train station. ok?

hwamin : yea sure, see your tmr 😀

daehyun : ok! byee.

Author POV

It the start of school year again, 2022. Hwamin and Daehyun become very close friends.

Hwamin POV

I'm already at **** station, where is Daehyun. I kept looking around to see if his around but there's no sign of him.

Daehyun POV

"Oh god im late again. IT IS JUST THE FIRST DAY AND IM STILL LATE!" I said to myself while running.

When i reached at **** station i saw Hwamin about to go down the staircase.

"Hwamin wait!" I exclaimed.

"There you are! Bro you have to break this habit of yours!" Hwamin said while shaking her head.

"Sorry sorry, i went out of my house at 7:15am." I said while trying catch my breath.

"Okok, whatever lets go we are getting late." Hwamin said.

Hwamin POV

Finally im in class. The atmosphere feel so weird even though I have the same classmates and teachers, except for this 1 teacher that is new. She's quite pretty tho.

"Goodmorning class, I want to announce something." The teacher said.

I wonder what is it about because the teacher standing beside my other teacher is unfimiliar.

"I have to announce that Ms **** left the school, she sent me a farewell video to show you guys."

I was HEARTBROKEN to hear Ms **** left the school, she didn't even told the class. When the teacher showed us the video on screen, some classmates almost shed tears and the others felt sad because Ms **** was one of our favourite teacher.

time skip to recess

"Oh my god, i cant believe Ms **** left the school." I said with a sigh.

"Yea me too.." Daehyun said.

Guys its fine, we could still text her since we all have her number.  Said Sua.

(Yes new character woohoo, her name is Min Sua one of Hwamin's bestfriend too).

"Guys lets eat, the queue's getting longer!" Daehyun said while pointing to the queue.

After recess.

When i was walking to my classroom, I saw eunjin already sat down and I waved at her. I went to my seat and she came up to me. 

"omg hwamin, do you know our classroom is near nayoung's classroom!" eunjin said.

"oh really??"

"yes! o-oh my god shes outside, walking." eunjin stared at nayoung outside the window.

I looked out the window to see nayoung. And oh my gosh i cant believe how my heart is racing right now. I thought i already lost feelings for her. Why is it coming back??!!!

"HWAMIN ARE YOU OK?" eunjin asked me while she was shaking me to come back to reality.

"Your jaw literally drop." eunjin said.

Oh god i didn't even realized, my face was red and shit. A few seconds later the teacher came in and lesson started..

I was still questioning myself why the hell did my heart raced when I saw nayoung outside my classroom...

-to be continued-