Chapter 4

Author Pov

Hwamin crush didn't last long again. Hwamin then didn't have a crush on anyone and focus on her friends and herself.

Hwamin Pov

When I was trying to find my correction tape inside my bag, I feel a tapped on my shoulder behind my seat. I turned around and a guy asked,

"Do you need this?" he asked while showing the correction tape at me. I nodded and grabbed it from him quickly because my teacher would be here any second.

I was rushing through my homework and by the time i wrote my last word, the teacher arrived.

"Stand up. Good morning class." The teacher greeted us.

After greeting we sat down. "Hey thanks for the correction tape." I thanked him while handing him his correction tape back.

The look of his face seems familiar so i asked him. "Are you in the same form class as me?" I asked him while one of my eyebrow raised.

He nodded."I didn't really got your name when you introduced yourself during orientation. I'm Hwamin by the way." I said with a friendly tone. "Oh, I'm Daehyun." He said while smiling.

The school bell rang indicating that we have to move classes for our respective subjects. Me, Eunjin and Daehyun have the same classes except Daehyun is not in one of my classes i take with Eunjin. When I went to switch classes for Science, I skimmed through my notes but then I bumped into this one girl in front of me.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to-" Before i could continue my next words, I looked at the girl while she was wavering her shirt then looked back up at me. I stared at her for a while until she waved her hand at me signaling me to come back to my senses.

"Oh sorry! I didn't see you while skimming through my notes." I said while looking at her beauty.

"It's fine." She politely said then get back to find her designated seat.

"Damn she's so pretty" I said to myelf while adjusting my bag. I saw Daehyun across the classroom and waved at him. I asked where his designated seat at. He pointed at his seat.

"I sit right in front of you!" I excitedly said while putting my bag on the floor beside my desk.

I sat down, I looked around the classroom to fimiliarise myself with the new venue I'm at. When I turned my head to the right, I saw the girl that I bumped into not a while ago. I literally put my hand on my mouth with a surprised expression.

I tried not to look obvious to have a surprised expression on my face so I face the front. "Whats wrong?" Daehyun asked while tilting his head.

"Oh it's nothing." I said while smiling awkwardly. I kept on glancing at the girl beside me the whole entire time. When I glanced at her a few times, we made eye contact and then i look away as fast as i could.

My face was heated up and red. "What is wrong with you Hwamin!!!" I told myself while slapping my face.

time skip to history class...

"Ok everyone, please take your textbooks out and open to page 21." the teacher said.

"Oh sh*t i dont have my history textbook with me." I said to myself.

I wanted to ask Daehyun to lend me his textbook but he is using it, so I have to wait for him until his done. 

"Do you need the textbook?" The girl asked.

"O-oh yes, thanks." I said.

I didnt know she would finish her work so fast. Im in disbelief right now im holding onto her textbook. When i flipped to page 21, I have to find something on the map but i dont really know how to do. (Yeah Hwamin is quite dumb)

"Do you know how to find it?" the girl asked.

"Uh..nope." i said.

After that she moved her chair towards my table and lean closer to me to point at the map.

"OMG HER ARM OVERLAPPED ON MY ARM!!!!" i said to myself 

I controlled myself not to move or anything. Whatever she taught me, I didnt listen because i was staring at her face THE WHOLE TIME. 

"So, you know already?" she asked.

"uh, uhm..yesyes, thanks." I said.

-to be continued-

(hah the end is so dull but ok)..