Chapter 10- Falling for the Heart

This chapter is brought to you by what I have of a heart, my apology gift for not updating in so long and the time taken to rewrite it a bunch because your author was being a picky bitch about how she wanted the chapter to go, but alas! I have finally done it, and I hope you enjoy the very pissed off Wayne's and a sweet hearted, scared, and daring kryptonian, and that I'm sick of waiting on what we've ALL been waiting for.....

Drumroll plzzz......

MARIJON!!!

Jon pov-

I couldn't sleep all night long.

My mind was racing, thinking of a certain bluenette with steel blue eyes, soft pink lips that looked soft, and the biggest heart that I've ever seen among humanity. Marinette Cheng-Todd-Wayne was- had stolen my heart, and she was all that I could think about from the moment I first laid my eyes on her in that hospital room. Seeing her smile made my entire day better and her voice sounded like an angel straight from the heart of Heaven. She was kind to everyone she was around, always made everyone around her in a better mood just by being in their presence, and was the most beautiful person in the world, and not just by her stunning natural beauty.

Every day that I saw her, I wanted to never leave her side and treat her like the queen she is, do everything I could to never see her frown, and protect her from everything that was out to get her. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and never let her go, listen to her endless chatter about fashion and wanting a hamster and everything she loved to do, sit under the stars and know what was always on her mind, know everything about her, and maybe even sit under a tree and have hot chocolate or coffee even. Marinette made my heart beat faster than even the Flash family's could on a good day, put butterflies on my stomach and make my hands sweaty. I got so nervous around her, but I never wanted to be away from her. And at that concert when she soothed the crying baby?

My heart basically exploded into even more love for her. I loved the way she looked at me when she saw me, the way her smile brightened, and I was jealous of the loving way she had looked at the little child, but in awe that she could possibly hold even MORE kindness and love in her already impossibly huge heart and soul. 

I wanted to be able to call her mine and show the world that she was mine and off limits to everyone that wasn't me and her family and friends, but there was only one HUGE thing stopping me from doing so.

Damian, my best friend, and his entire family.

Every atom in me loved Marinette, but I knew it was against the bro code rules for the mans best friend to date his little sister. Damian would rip me open with his kryptonite weapons, and God only knew what his family, Mari's older brothers and sisters would do to me. Especially Jason. Jason would kill me to the point that not even the Lazarus Pit could bring me back to life. Damian said that the pit had limits as to what it could heal.

I wanted to be with Marinette, but there was no way in hell that the Wayne family and her friends would DARE allow that. I was terrified of what the Wayne's would do to me if I tried to date their youngest daughter and sister. And then there was Chloe and Nino. I honestly didn't know who I was more terrified of, Marinette's family or her friends. And THEN, there was the kwami's. I really didn't want to know what Plagg's Cataclysm felt like, and I knew he would Cataclysm me without Mari's permission. The God of Destruction was overprotective of her, and I didn't blame any of them for being that way.

My heart wanted to do what it took to be able to be with Marinette and take what would be done to me with no hesitation, but my mind was too scared of doing anything in fear of also losing her as a friend.

I groaned and stared at my ceiling in defeat. This felt like a Romeo and Juliet, and I was starting to understand how Romeo felt now. Maybe now, I would pass the test on the subject we had in class tomorrow. I had a feeling I would.