September 12, 2009

So this one is kinda long... Get ready for the fuckery.

~~~~~~~~

Well I did get my chance to go out with *8* but it did not work out!! Well when Sasha (my favorite cousin/ best friend) was here I was on Raymond's (my neighbor) phone talking to *8*, he broke up with *1*, well she broke up with him, so anyway Sasha told me she thought he was cute, for me, but I took it a different way. So, trying not to be obvious I liked him, I told him and she freaked out. Well he said, "Put her on the phone," so I gave her the phone and he said "I heard you thought I was cute," and she said "Who told u that," and he said "Yo cousin," so she said, in my face, "I don't like you she do!"

So I hung up in his face and gave Raymond his phone back. So a couple weeks passed and me, him, Kelsey and Raymond was in Raymond's house up stairs playing the game (What game?) & he said "Yo cousin told me you like me." I said, "Like u didn't already know. I told you myself." He said, "O I thought you were playing."

I said, "Sure."

He said, "Wanna make it official?" (Smooth...)

I said, "What you mean." (There should defiantly be a question mark there, but that'snot how I wrote it)

He said, "Like U Like Me I LIKE U," (Don't know why this is CAPITALIZED)

I said "Yea"

He said "K"

So we, us together, (That IS what WE means fetus self!) as BF and GF, convinced Kelsey and Raymond to go downstairs and play the Wii so we could have some alone time.

So we played the game me laying on his chest and him raping to me (again...smooth). So about a month ago *1* came to sleep ova at my house, FYI I had already told her about us, so she sleeps ova and the next day Mykel (my neighbor's granddaughter), Kierra (Mykel's little sister pronounce Key-Erra), *10* (My friend), *8*, and I hang out. That night *1*, Kierra, Mykel, and *10* slept over. And Mykel knows that me and *8* go out. So Mykel talks to *8* privately about *1* and about how he still likes her.

But what he didn't know is that *1* told Mykel that she was pretending to like him but they end up kissing 5 times.

So it would have been ova with me & *8* anyway cause he was always touchin on me in places where I didn't want to be touched. On that Sunday while we were on out way to drop her off at home, cause she wanted to go home, she told me "Its ova with me and *8* he was just a one hit wonder."

So f**k them both cause I don't have that kinda time and when she break up with him, AGAIN, he gon come cryin to me but I am going to turn the other ass cheek cause that's what he can kiss.

*2011 future self wrote this next piece on this page*

O yea he told me he missed her, but I lied and said I didn't have her numba but I did cause I talked to her and told her he missed her but she didn't care.

~~~~~~~~

 This one is a doosey huh? Told you to prepare for the fuckery. If you actually stuck this out and read this shit, you deserve a cookie, cause wow.

~K.