June 18, 2008

Time jump! Woohoo!

~~~~~~~~

I have a lot to tell you, so this may take two pages (Don't fret this isn't really THAT long). A lot has happened since May 21 (you said that already). *6*'s birthday passed and he is now 11. He is now also my boyfriend (that escalated quickly). He is smart, kind, funny, trustworthy and the best boyfriend ever (Ha! Nope!)! But he is annoying (Yep!).

On the 20th Kaden (my, at the time, new baby cousin) and them (meaning my uncle, his wife, and her other two kids) will be coming here. But I will be at *6*'s house sleeping over for a girls' night with Alicia. It will be fun (everything was 'fun' for you huh?)

Camp Rock will be coming out on the 20th too. I can't wait until the 20th! Talk to you then (but probably not!)!

~~~~~~~~

 About the girls' night thing...back then everyone was in love with Ms. Brown's (*6*'s mom) house. It was like the best place to be. It's really big and they have a loft where all us kids hang out and things. Alicia was a high school senior, but she loved us kids so she had a sleepover at Ms. Brown's house for us. It actually was very fun. The girls slept downstairs and the boys slept upstairs, but it was still pretty scandalous to us.

~K.