Chapter 1 - Who is this?

Hello guys :) I just want to warn you, there are many "bad" words in this story, so if you don't want to see/read them, don't read this story! Because there are really many in there :)

In addition I'd like to say, that it's not easy for me to write this stories, because as you know, I'm from Austria, and I speak German, but I'm trying my best to make you like my stories. Blame it on me if you find any mistakes :D, just let me know and I'll work them out ;) 

Just for you: This was a dream some days ago, and I just had do write it down. None of this is true, and will ever be! 

Hope you'll enjoy!

IF YOU WANNA MAKE ME SMILE, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, TWEET ME @biebsthemaster AND BECOME A FAN :) 

THE OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR THE BOOK IS OUT!! CHECK IT OUT!! I PUT IN IN THE SIDEBAR ;)

Chapter 1

Who is this?

Laura’s POV

My telephone rang. I immediately jumped out of my bed, hoping for a call from my boyfriend. His name is Luke, and he lives in Vienna. I miss him so much, and I haven’t seen him since a whole week now. He is a gorgeous guy, and we are dating since I’m sixteen, for nearly two years now. He always surprises me when I’m coming back from a long journey. I could speak endless about him. But when I saw the display on my iPhone, I sighed, and finally answered it. I was definitely disappointed.

“This is Laura Woods speaking. What can I do for you Mr. Jackson?” I spoke into the phone. This was my boss, I think he likes to disturb my sleep because he does it like every time.

“Well hello, Mrs. Woods, is Mrs. Twist near you, because I’m not able to reach her.” I glared at Julia, my best friend and also my colleague, who was sleeping on the other half of the bed. “Oh, yeah, that’s possible, she’s sleeping right now...” I stumbled, because I didn’t know what to say else. “So?” Mr. Jackson asked. Crap, that wasn’t a good idea. “I guess you wake her up, because you’re flying to Vienna in like two hours, pack your things and come to the airport as soon as possible. You don’t get payed for sleeping.” No, not a good idea at all. “Yeah, sure. See you soon” I said and hung up before he was able to say anything else. I took a deep breath and let out a scream.

“What. The. Hell.” Julia snorted and put a hand on her heart. “You were giving me nearly a heart attack! What’s so urgent to wake me up, when I could sleep standing?” she hissed. “Mr. Jackson called, flight to Vienna in two hours, you have half an hour to pack your things.” I murmured, still pissed off. “WHAT?” she yelled. “Did you say..?” she tried to say, but I interrupted her: “Yeah, half an hour, flight to Vienna. Get out and hurry!” I repeated. “I hate him” she announced. “Seems to me known” I answered.

“I mean, seriously, this is my dream job, but I’m so tired! Why can’t we just have a day off and stay in Munich for just one night! I’m so exhausted, and I’m in a very bad mood right now, you know?” I said to Julia while I packed my suitcase to fly back to Vienna this evening, although we just came back from a flight from Dubai. “I feel absolutely the same way Honey! I definitely need a break, otherwise I’m going to quit!” Julia answered in a slightly annoyed tone. “Julia, don’t exaggerate! We both need the money, and it’s our dream job, it’s just hard, but we’ll make it, okay?” I laughed, stroke a strand of hair behind my ear and closed my black suitcase. “Yeah…whatever” she said under her breath. “Let’s just hope, there are not any little children on board, and hey! We’re going home!” I tried to cheer her up. “Yeah” she said and stuffed her pullover in her bag.