2. Plan of action.

David introduced Sullivan to us, he was the earlier man with the gun, apparently he entered a discussion with the man on the dirt and it turned into a fight, but he didn't wanted to talk about why the discussion happened in the first place.

As more and more people came out of the bar and the shops to see what happened we decided it was better to talk with more privacy, and David led us to his house. Along the way to David's house we passed three more streets, people was now everywhere walking up and down going in and out of houses or shopping. At one point in the street David takes his horse into a narrow way between two houses and enters, I enter after him without hesitation as the others follow me one after the other, there's no way you can put two horses at the time in this narrow street.
I see David in front of me going out of the street, as I reach the final of the way I can see what I assume it's the house of David, because he has gone down his horse and it's tying it's ropes  to a fence on the small garden in front of the entrance to the house, a house that's a little in shambles if I may say, it's like every other made of wood, but it's rooftop has got a hole in which I think that myself could fit entirely in there.

"Welcome to my cozy house gentleman, you may leave your horses here, don't worry we can see them from the inside, but don't forget to bind them." Says David gesturing to the fence where his horse it's already tied.

I get down from my horse and bind the strings to the fence as my companions do the same, when I'm finished I look up at David and he's opened the door to his house.

I walk up to the door marking every step on the wet soil, David goes inside the house as I follow behind, after me I can hear the horses neighing at my companions, maybe they don't like to be tied. The house is in shambles, the floor has holes in its wood, some parts in the walls are almost dark because of the humidity, I follow David to the room on the left where he has a table and a few chairs. My companions arrive at the door, the first to enter is Steve, he looks to the house as if it was some rat's hole, the twins enter the house arguing and they didn't even look at nothing, I think they will not be surprised to see this house, as well as me they have seen worse than this. Last is Sullivan but he might have been here more than one time before, I think that because of his lack of surprise when he enters the half ruined house.
David sits in one chair while putting some papers on the table.

"Please Dan, sit there." He says pointing with the finger to the chair in front of him, then he looks to the others. "Please gentlemen can you let us alone for a moment? I need to talk with Dan about a thing, then we'll go through the plan."

"Nobody told me you called the shots here." Replied Steve defying David,  they stare at each other for a moment neither of them averting their eyes, a few seconds pass in absolute silence while the tension in the room increases. I decide to talk to Steve and make him enter to reason.

I raise my hand to get his attention and to give a sign of peace."Please Steve trust me it will only be a moment."

Steve fixes me with his stare for a longer and also silent period than before, this time it's Jerry who breaks the ice.

"Well, people talking about shots. It has made me thirsty, I need a drink."

"You can have it in the other room, please Sullivan show them." Says David pointing to the other side across this room. Jerry follows his finger and gets to the other room as the others follow him to get a shot, Steve keeps looking at us but he finally follows them as well.

David fixes his gaze on me."Look Dan, I have confidence in you, we are good friends, and you and your brother have never disappointed me. But I have to ask it, you're sure we can make this?" The tone in his voice was one of uncertainty.

I had to convince him, there was no point in going back, I needed to do this for my family."David, things could always go wrong, but we need to have confidence in what we can do, and we have to do it." It was a weak way of convincing him, but he agreed to do it in the first place.

He kept his stare on me, never leaving my eyes."My brothers, they are kids, they need me. I can't fail them and I can't get jailed, if that happened they would be left alone, there's nobody who will look over them." His brown eyes seemed to grow as he said this.

"Look Dan, I assure you I don't like what I'm about to tell you." He stopped for a dramatic pause and looked in the direction of the other room, where I heard a bottle being opened, then he turned his eyes to me again. "But if they capture me. I'll have to tell them about all of you, it's the only way they will spare me, it's the only way of saving my brothers." He declared giving me a surprise.

I didn't know what to say, my mind turned off. He had a family, and was the head of it, he had to look for them of course. But I also had one, and I need to be there for them, the same as the twins, and Steve, surely Sullivan too. He said that he will snitch us, at least he told me, but that fact doesn't tranquilized me one bit.

"How're you doing girls?" The sound of Steve's voice broke my thoughts, without realising it I had fixed my eyes at the paper's on the table. I look up to see David smiling and looking at his right to the entrance where the group stood.

"The whiskey tasted good but I think we should be talking about business." Steve continues to say while walking closer to grab a chair and sit at the table.

"You're right we need to prepare for tomorrow, well everyone grab a chair please." David said motioning for them to grab the other chairs.

All of them proceeded to sit around the table while David grabbed the papers that where scattered around the table and began explaining "Tomorrow it's Sunday, the plan its a simple one as most of you know. At 10:00 in the morning most of the people will be in church, when the bell of the church rings that will be our moment." he paused to scratch his beard and to look at all of us.

"That time will mean that there will be fewer people on the streets, our chances will be higher that way." he stated and then lifted the papers with his left hand while pointing at them with his right "This papers are maps for getting away the fastest possible and to find our way next week to distribute the share to everybody." he got up from his chair and handed everyone a paper.

Steve took his first and gave it look analyzing it "How can you hope that we find our way in this attempt of a map?" I took mine and I could see the yellowness of the paper with the various cuts it had on the sides, it where a few sketches trying to resemble the town, the church, the bank, another site I didn't recognized that was named 'storage' and the possible routes to follow if needed to escape from there, it was a bad artist who did that.

"What is that storage site drawn there?" I didn't know nothing about it.

"That my friend, it's our distraction. It has arrived to my ears that the police has an storage facility and in there they store guns, munition, cannons and the mother of all explosions TNT, the location of this storage is in the other part of town on where the bank is. That will help us, I and Sullivan talked about it earlier in the bar, and he is going to be there for if we need a distraction, if he ever heard a shot he will set the dynamite and make all of the storage explode. That should distract all the people and the police will be there in minutes, leaving us free to rob the bank and to get away safely." David explained his thoughts.

I looked at everyone  "We need to recon the area before the night arrives and try to remember our way around town." I paused and sat my eyes on David "Before I forget, where are we sleeping?"

David smiled "If you can afford it I would suggest to get a room in an inn, but if you can't... well, you can stay here."

I looked at Steve "How many money do you have?" I asked in the hope of finding a better place to sleep than this. But Steve just said no with his head, destroying completely my hope.

"Perfect."