MAKE OUT

so at the party when all the boys sat down and the chair the dj put on a slow sound because the girls were bout to give them a lil dancy dance😏.

———-
All the boys are so confused they dont know whats going on
———-
Zac | what the hell going on fatima? " he says concerned
———-
Ti | just watch " she says with a smirk..
———-
So the dj put on Trading Places - Usher

( now we gone do this thing a little different tonight )
( u gone come over and pick me up in your ride )
( u gone knock and then you gone wait )
( ooo u gone take me on a date )
( you gone open my door and ima reach open and open yours )
( gone pay for dinner take me to see a movie and whisper in my ear i bet you really wanna do me )
( girl now take me home and get up in my bed pour me up a shot and force me to the bed )

( im always on the top, tonight im on the bottom )
( coz we trading places )
( when i cant nomore, tell me you aint stopping )
( Coz we trading places now put it on me baby til i say ooowe )
————-
Everygirl is slow dancing infront of the boys and they are loving every bit of it, then after they are done with all that they all talk and the dj turns on some twerk music
————
All the girls throwing that ass back like back and Zac gets behind Fatima and she just shaking it he gets hard and she can feel it shes smiling about it like very hard..
———-
Zac | i know you tired girl, throwing all that ass back hell i couldn't even handle it" he laughs
————
Ti | boy u are crazy " she laughs but yes im tired i just want to dance to another slow song.
————
Zac | well ma ask the dj- " he says
————
Before he could finish the dj put on a slow song Feel it - Jacquees
————
Ti | ooo come on and dance w me this ah good slow song!! " she says estatic
————
Zac | alright ig, come on ma. " he says

————
They get on the dance floor and Zac gets behind her and holds her waist while she is grinding on him and he gets even harder and she is soaking wet by him and she is just smiling having the time of her life..

———-
After awhile the party gets over and Zac offers Fatima a ride to her house and she says yes and while they are inside the car they are talking.
————
Zac | ma you wanna plug yo phone up to the aux? " he says
———-
Ti | yes i would love to! " she says w a smile
———-
She plays Pornstar - August Alsina

( Ik y'all probably tired of me putting all these slow songs but i just be tryna set the mood for them lol )

Ti put on the song and Zac didnt know what it was at first but when he heard it was some like  he wanted to just feel the inside of her so bad and Fatima got wet while Zac touching on her thighs going up and down and her pussy is throbbing and he feels it but he doesn't say anything...

After the song is over and he make it to her house he says..

Zac | i never knew you lived over here i live 2 house down! " he says w a smile
———-
Ti | well maybe you could come over some time. " she says w a smile and smirk.
———-
Zac | oh is that right now! " he says w a smirk
————
Ti | yes that is right, but goodnight. " she says while kissing his cheek.
———-
Zac | maybe u could do that more often ma, but goodnight. " he says
———-
Ti | i plan to but goodnight. " she says while walking into the house.
———-
Zac goes home and does his routine and hes still thinking about fatima, when hes doing everything he puts on some shorts and thats all while getting into the bed he texts her.

TIMA❤️.
Hey ma i made it home safely, i hope you sleep well,tmr maybe we can go out for dinner?❤️

                                      Thats good, yes im very tired😂, yes we can & thanks for a good time last time.🥰

Anytime my love, you outta be tired throwing all that ass back😂😂.

                                        😂😂😂, well im tired so goodnight.💕

                          Goodnight ma sweet dreams.❤️
————————————————————————
THE NEXT MORNING.
————————————————————————
Zac gets up and does his morning routine so he can go get everything planned for today because him and Ti are going on a date.
———-
Ti gets up and does her morning routine and stuff, she gets out an cute outfit.

IMA DO MORE WHEN I GET OUT OF BASKETBALL PRACTICE!! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS AND IM ALSO GOING TO SHOW YOU GUYS HER OUTFIT😛 TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY❤️❤️.