1

FATIMAS POV

" im so scared its my first day of my new school since coming from philly.. i hope tomorrow goes great because im very nervous.. " she says in her thoughts..

FATIMA!! " her mother yells from downstairs fatima goes downstairs " yes mom ? " she says.. " do you have all your stuff ready fatima? i dont want you being late or anything your first day marie " her mother says.. " yes i do mom im all ready, but ima go to bed goodnight love you.." she says " love you to hun " her mother says..

fatima goes back upstairs and do everything she needs to do before going to bed like pray & set her alarm nd etc..
——————————————-
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
——————————————
Fatima gets up out of her bed & does her morning routine then fixs her hair today she wore it out side part with curls and her outfit that hugged all her curves & her butt looked biggg!! for school but added a lil touches then gather her things and left out the house..

( simple & cute ).

———————CLASS ——————— GOODMORNING EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND BUT WE GOT A NEW STUDENT JOINING US TODAY SO I WOULD LIKE U GUYS TO MEET HER!!" MRS

———————
CLASS
———————
GOODMORNING EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A LOVELY WEEKEND BUT WE GOT A NEW STUDENT JOINING US TODAY SO I WOULD LIKE U GUYS TO MEET HER!!" MRS.NICOLE SAYS..

Fatima walks in and all eyes are on her.. " hello everyone, im fatima.. " she says nervously! everyone looks at her and speaks than she goes and sit by a boy name zackary taylor.. and they talk to eachother for a little while before they was interrupted by a girl name layla his " girlfriend "

layla | hi im layla zacs girlfriend " she says w a stink face..
fatima | ohh hii, woww thats good " she says w a thumbs up & a smirk.
layla | yea it is, but bye just had to lyk. " she says while walking off.
zac | that aint my girlfriend.. thats my ex she cheated on me & now she want me back!
fatima | i aint worried about her but ill catchup more w u after class " she says w a smile.
—————————-
ZACS POV
—————————-
i'd never thought the most beautiful girl would come to my school but fatima came & looked like ah snack.. shes caramel, 5,5, curly hair..
i really like fatima she a good girl, shes very stylish, she listens, shes funny, sexyyy &, shes mine.." zacs says in his thoughts w a smile.
———————-
AFTER CLASS
————————
Zac and Fatima are by the lockers talking it up real good when all of ah sudden Layla come over there interrupting them and fatima best friend came over ther which is Erin

Erin | hii bestie, u look goodd girl !! " she says talking to fatima smiling.
———-
Ti | awe thank u best, u look good to bookie! " she says back to her bestie..
———-
Layla | zacc boo lets go out and get some food im hungry!! " she says while pouting.
———-
Zac | layla for the last time you aint my girlfriend so go ahead broo.
———-
Ti | i think ima go see you later zacc " she says walking off w her best friend..
———-
Lay | yeah thats best " she whispers..

Fatima heard her but she kept walking off because she aint want to cause no problems on her first day w someone irrelevant..

Erin and Fatima made it to the car bout to get ready to drive off when fatima grabbed the aux and plugged her phone up listening to NYMPHO - YUNG BLEU

( you need my love, i need your love )
( i need one chance, one chance to fuck )
( girl its your birthday, lets turn up )
( i know you gotta feeling, i know you feel it )
( i know ypu feel it baby, i swear i want to fuck you from the side, I ( yeah, yeah ) i fuck on your body like a nympho im on my way so send me your info )

( Black and white like diamonds, call it jimcrows )
( i put your legs out the window, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah )
( gotta clean up the house when you coming through )

they both ina car jaming when & incoming call from " Zackary💙 " pops up on fatima phone and she answers while turning the radio down..

Zac | wassup ti wyd ?
———-
Ti | nun on my way home wbu?
———-
Zac | chilling, but i was wondering if you would be down to come to the party tonight?
———-
Ti | wat party?
———-
Zac | its ah party at this club, they having it for my homeboy birthday, You down?
———-
Ti | oh okay, ill think about it.
———-
Zac | ight ma just hit me up!
———-
Ti | alright see you later.

They both get off the phone & fatima n erin starts talking about it and she decides she will go to the party so she could get out the house and have some fun with her bestfriend..

SOO GUYS THIS IS THE NEW STORY UHH IMA WRITE MORE ALSO TELL ME HOW YALL LIKE IT, IS IT BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE ?? ❤️❤️❤️ LET ME KNOW GUYS