16. Apprehensive Threat.

He raised the jet black pistol to the side of the mans forehead, his fingers nervously racking against the trigger. "P-please. Please spear my worthless life!" The helpless disheveled man pleaded, crying trembling on his knee's. Luhan noticed the floor had a dark patch and gradually is spreaded across the floor, his expression changed when the trail lead up to the man.

"Oh what's this?" He pushed Luhan out of his way. "I see a grown man wetting himself? This is unbelievable." He pointed and bawled out laughing, the room grew with laughter, men pointing and smirking in all angles of the room. 

He looked away from the traumatic scene in front of him, hoping it was purely a nightmare that he could wake up from, but a familiar demanding voice snapped him back to reality. This wasn't a dream or a nightmare, it was reality and he had to face; it isnt the problem along the way that makes him or breaks him. Its how he learns to stand and face them, thats the difference. Only if it was possible, without putting his life on the line to a place called 'Heaven', only for Luhan, it might be hell. 

"Were my instructions not clear enough?" He mocked, his voice echoing in the decrepit warehouse. "I want you to shoot him." 

Luhan snapped his eyes shut and drew in a shaky breath. A sudden bang collided the air with a screech that impaled Luhan's body, despatched a shiver down his spine the feeling of trepidation made his stomach churn. He quickly snaped his eyes open. His mind inundated with thoughts as the beating of his heart blocks his only source of hearing, the slow intense atmosphere made it difficult for Luhan to breath. What happened? He just killed him? but he didn't pull the trigger yet. The noise, the echo of a gunshot, endless ringing that vibrated into the ear-drums beating the entrance of their ears, stayed with them. 

"I-" He stopped himself when he realised he didn't shoot. His gun was still pointing in the direction of where the mans head used to be, no motion. He spun behind him, find his 'boss' - Jang Il Song - sitting there with an un-pleasent expression plastered on his face. Luhan mentally cursed to himself, standing up and heading towards his direction. The shooter, or murderer, who was beside Luhan was one of Il Song's closest bodyguards. He treats this bodyguard better than the others, and he does nothing to hide that fact either. It was an understatement to say he tries to hide it; he clearly doesn't even put in the effort to. In fact, he likes to show it, alot. He doesn't care that he treats this bodyguard like his friend and the others like dirt but the thing that confuses Luhan is that the bodyguard themselves don't care either. Probably because you get highly paid. And by highly paid, he means highly paid. 

When Luhan agreed to side with them, he, also was treated like royalty of course due to the unfamiliar atmosphere and pressure, desperate 'body-warmers' climbing all over Luhan, he was very uncomfortable with it all, acting as if these dirty women entertained him, he thought he should've took the career path in becoming an actor. He despised the feeling but it was what he had to deal with. It wasn't like he had much of  a choice anyway. He was now part of a massive mafia group known as the 'Levriero'. They beat up people and mercilessly murdered them without a second thought. 

Luhan snaps out of his train of thoughts when his 'boss' approaches him. He places a hand on Luhan's shoulder and he flinches slightly when Il Song gives him a poker expression.

"Since it's your first time i'll let you off, but next time is a must." He says. Luhan nods and puts the gun back into Luhan's jacket pocket. He has every urge to whip the gun back out and blow off Il Song's head, but facing around ten bodguards alone was impossible. He shook his head and stopped on his tracks, taking one last glance at the dead man that is now just a corpse, he hissed turning back round to follow behind the rest, escaping the warehouse.