Abandon Ship

"Jim what on earth is wrong with you?" Jim shouts as he runs into a room where Alexis, Amelia, and Dr. Doppler are.

"Pirates!" Jim shouts.

"Pirates on my ship? l'll see they all hang. Doctor familiar with these?" Amelia asks as she hands Dr. Doppler a gun.

"Oh l've seen- well l've read- Uh no. No. No l'm not." Dr. Doppler says nervously.

"Well you better learn fast." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form as the pirates are attempting to get in past the door.

"Mr. Hawkins! Defend this with your life." Amelia says as she tosses the map orb to Jim only for morph to grab it.

"Morph! Give me that!" Jim says as he takes the map from morph before the group makes a hole in the floor and gets out through the hole.

"To the longboats quickly!" Amelia shouts as the group locks themselves in the room with the boats before the group gets a boat ready to leave.

"Morph! No!" Jim shouts as Morph takes the map as he chases him before the pirates get into the room.

"Whoa. Nice shot." Alexis says as she sees Dr. Doppler hit a metal part ans send the crew falling out of the opening in the floor.

"Did you actually aim for that?" Amelia asks.

"You know actually l did." Dr. Doppler says proudly.

"Oh blast it. Doctor when l say now shoot out the forward cable. l'll take this one." Amelia says as the opening begins to close.

"Anytime now!" Alexis says worriedly.

"Now!" Amelia shouts as Jim jumps into the boat as they cut it loose and fall out of the opening in the floor and begins to fly away in the boat.

"Captain! Laser ball at 1 2 o'clock!" Dr. Doppler shouts as the boat is hit causing the group to have a crash landing.