why am i doing this?

seriously?!?!?!? she is fucking beautiful!!!! big boobs and endless long legs with a wonderful brown tan! long brown hair and omg! big brown chocolet eyes!
she is on the same level as matsumoto and that comes from the man that has a crush on her since many years!
and he wanst the only one that thinks so. dallas and mica are both already undressing her with theyre eyes.

"so you are the BBB punk eh?"

wow she was a manly voice and i really dont want to pick a fight with her cause she could seriously kill me within a second!

"yes thats them! please dont kill them maku, the raven haired one workes for me!"

"ok lets get it started!"

the training contained of stretching, slov movements that later build up to some sort of flick flack, stretching, some technical advise of balancing your weight in your middle and not on your hands, moooore stretching and sooo on.
kensei that bastard was just watching us with a smirk on his face and the regular comment like: use your hands or you fall! told you!"
after 3 hours it was finally over and we can do a handstand...... well it is a beginning.
she told us to meet her tomorrow at 10 in the morning for some more training. we decided to further work on our new songs later, but first they were starving. daaamn cheerleading makes hungry.
so we met up at my place and i got to show kensei around.

"welcome at my place! come in!
"wow nice here! it feels like home! wow wait is that a dog?"

a black german sheppard comes to kensei and lickes at his hand. he laughes and petts him on his hed.

"his name is fenrir. he is a german sheppard i pucked up from the street a few years ago. he laid next to a cinema ticket for the last thor movie and i remembered that one of lokis children was a wolf named fenrir. thats the story behind the name."

while he was talking fenrir laid down so kensei could rub his belly. he seems to like him.

"come on fenrir lets show kensei around shall we?"

*bark

" i take that as a yes"

the flat he is living in is small but cosy, he has enough furniture for every situation but not more. a few things here, a few bandpictures there. his room is the bittest room in the flat. in there is his guitar and his mix board, his bed and his wardrobe, next to it is a small bathroom.

"wow its really cool in here! it looks more european that japanese in here."

"yeah i kinda thought the change would do me good. it is relaxing and a bit different from normal. yust like me!"

they joined the other two in the living room to discuss the new coversong. they played the original one to kensei and he had a few good inputs here and there so after a few hours they decided to call it a day. they all headed to theyre own places andhisagi was left to do his paperwork.