lets meet the fallas!

well here we are! earlier this day i wrote my fallas to meet in a close diner to meet someone special. yep someone special because he fucking saved my life and now i have to work for him!!!! they will so make fun of him.

his train of thoughts was interrupted by the entrance of his fallas, aaaaaaaand yep they saw him. aaaaand yep they are staring at him. this conversation will be fun.

they first ordered diner, hisagi chose a pizza and mica a plate of spaggheti bolognese. dallas and kensei both ordered a big nice steak. they soon started talking about stuff. where are you living? what are you doing? la la la... much to hisagis surprise, kensei and "his friend" all lived to gether with that urahara guy. man he is annoying.
apparently he also got his "drug addiction" under control and he now got his job back as hisagis boss.
after they ate and are now casually talking with eath others and relaxing dallas said:
"hey yo higi-
"dont call me that!"
"- have you told kensei about your new idea?"
"what new idea? are you recording new songs?"
"ah yeah right we are! a few days ago i came apon a cool group called fall out boy. we espacially like the song thanks for the memories. and we wanted to do a cover version of it with cheerleaders and sport. what do you think of it?"
"huh cheeleaders are cool. i know someone that can do a flip flop. she once tried to teach me but it was in vain. im just not flexible enough. but maybe you could do it yourself!"
"what? cheerleading? pfahahha no!"
"yes omg what is awesome! higi we have to try at least come on!"
" you sure guys?"
"omg cheeleading higi! just imagine how we could show of on a party with a few back flips and stuff!"
"pfahhaha ok we can try..."
"YES!" *in unison*
"ok in that case ill give her a call and ask her to come over. how bout tomorrow? at 3.00?"
"ok with me"
"yep"
"im so excited~~~
"stop it mica!!!!!!"
"sry......"
"fall out boy cover with a special guest: kensei muguruma! and cheerleading moves! cooooooool!"
"dont get too excited dallas! you propably cant even touch your toes even when youre sitting!"
"awe mean higi!!!"
"shut up! lets pay i still have to do some papers at work!"
"ah just get a day of! let someone else do your work."
"...... you can do that?"
"yes but dont tell the others ok?"
"omg your the best capBOSSever!"