3 | Party at Steve's

CHAPTER THREE
Party at Steve's

CHAPTER THREEParty at Steve's

CHANDLER AND MADELAINE WERE WAITING OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL, they were leaning up against the yellow Mustang, the girl stood in between Chance's legs, trapping him between herself and his car as she kissed at his neck, occasionally nibbling at his earlobe. It was pretty obvious she was trying to get an aroused reaction out of him, her hips softly grinding against his.

"Mads! We're in public!" The boy whisper yelled, pushing her back a little. He wasn't too scared about being caught by other people, but more so at how annoyed she was getting at the lack of reaction.

"Chance!"

He turned his head, smiling as he saw the girl he had grown up with calling him. He took the opportunity to get out of Mads' hold, flinching at the scoff she let out. He walked over to the group, the girl following behind.

"Robin Buckley." He embraced the girl as he got closer to her, giving her a tight squeeze, causing her to laugh as she slapped his shoulder. "Well this definitely rivals your Sunday best." He gestured to her band uniform, laughing as she scoffed, punching his chest lightly. Madelaine wrapped her arms around one of Chance's, looking up to the man with a hum. "Oh, right, Robin this is Madelaine Worton, Mads this is Robin Buckley, remember I told you about her?"

Madelaine held her hand out to the girl, smiling at the younger woman. "You can call me Maddy, I'm this idiots girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Robin repeated in a confused tone, shaking the girl's hand as she looked to the taller man in a questioning glance. He pointedly avoided her gaze. She shrugged, having always thought that he wasn't one for women, and that was why he was so cool with her sexuality. Guess she was wrong. "It's nice to meet you."

Coughing from behind Robin caused the ridiculously dressed teen to roll her eyes. She glanced back to the pair and gestured to them. "This is Steve Harrington, and Dustin Henderson... though I've been told you've met him." She looked to the six foot giant at the last part, seeing him shrug his shoulders.

"Yeah. Briefly." He moved out of Mads' hold once again, moving towards the boys with an outstretched hand. Smiling as he shook each of them. He glanced over at Harrington, the boy in question growing nervous at the rather intense stare, his insides feeling gooey. "I know you."

"You do?" Steve's breath hitched as he spoke, earning a quiet giggle from Dustin.

"Yeah! I bumped into you one time during my Junior year! You wouldn't stop apologising even though it was my fault, and I had spilt milkshake all over you. You were a freshman, right?" Chance chuckled as he remembered the incident.