Just a taste

Walking back home we both said nothing, hearing the lamia go past us and my heart thumping like crazy, was all the noise I could hear.

His didn'tlet go of my hand for one second, I couldn't even look at her face. I had a millon thoughts going through my head at this time, most of them dirty.

As we around back home his entered first, I had closed the door behind us and just as I turned around to say something, His pinned me up againest the door, her lips smacking on mine, I couldn't react quick enough.

For a few seconds I was tensed but soon let my guard down letting myself drown into her.

The make out session was aggressive, she was in full control, I tried pushing her away to catch my breath but she wouldn't have it.

When she did finally did I was struggling to breath, looking up at her , His's eyes were different now, nothing but lust for me, I have a lamia permissionto have me and she wasn't gonna go easy.

My legs became weak and I slided down to the floor, I feel her hand grab my chin.

"What a beautiful sight you are right now"

I couldn't say anything she only smiled, His was like a completely different person.

She then picks me up off the floor and Carrys me to the bedroom.

His gentley places me down and starts kissing me again, only this time it's not the aggressive kissing as before, soft and caring thrre are.

First my lips, then my cheeks, his then slowly makes her way down to my neck. I can't help but moan, I stsrt feeling her tounge in the cornor of it, my body can't stop twitching it feels so good.

His makes her way to my lips again, second make out session tho not like before. Her hands start to wonder feeling up my body until she reaches my breasts, both hands squashing them I can't help but let out a moan.

"Your nipples are so hard for me"

His says inbetween kisses, again I could only react with moans as she plays with them.

"Here, let's get this off" His says helping me take of my topthen my bra.

I'm a little embarrasseda cover my boobs but her hands pull them away.

She takes a look at me, smiles telling me them beautiful before fully attack my breasts.

Grabbing both and places them as close together, she starts licking and kissing all over them.

I'm looking down at her watching her every move, she would look back slowly licking the tip of a nipple, teasing me it was so hot.

We went back to kissing, one of her hands still playing with my left boob.

My body was hot and I was starting to notbthunk strange. She pulls away as we look in to each other. The hand that was playing with my boob goes down my body until I feel it touch where my pussy is.

I feel her ginger gliding up and down it, as I close my eyes grabbing onto both her shoulders.

"Can I" I hear His whisper into my ear as she starts giving it licks and little bites.

"Y-yes" was all I could say throughmy body twitching and my moans.

She gets up from the bed, never breaking eye contact with each other, slowly undies my buttons. I lift my back up as she pull my trousers off only leaving my underwear left.

They don't last long and soon I'm fully naked. I put my two legs together but his pulls them away reviling my wet pussy.

As I lay back on the bed, red faced I slowly feel little kisses up my thighs.

I can't take much more my body is twitching on it's own with ever touch I feel of her. They get closer and closer until she stops.

I feel her breath on my pussy lips, but nothing I was about to say something but was quickly cut short when I feel her tongue deep inside my pussy.

I wasn't ready for it my eyes shot open and my back ached. She was holding both my legs I ended up pushing them against her head from the feeling she was giving me.

Bliss would be the closest thing I could describe it as, I needed to hold on to something she was so deep in me, a lamia tongue was longer ever inch could be reached.

She was eating me for a few minutes, my body has never felt this type of pleasure before, I can feel it getting tired already I'm reaching my limit but haven't cum yet.

I lift my head up to look at her "H-h-h-his pleaseee" I say to her.

She mustof heard as I feel her tounge go even deeper in me I can't take it anymore. My body lifts up both my hands grabbing her head knees coming together, I cummed.

I fall back into my bed, body twitching, mind blank, as I ride my orgasm.

The last thing I hear was His telling me I tasted wonderful, before I passed out.

-His Pov-

"Sleep well my angel" I said to Sara as I kisses her on the forehead.

I then placed a blanket over her, I hope she's not to mad I didn'tlet her fun right away, couldn't help but tease her just a little. As I was walking put of her room there was a knock on the door.

It was V

"Hey sorry to come knocking but a few lamia going past your house heard some really loud noises an...."

She then smells the air. "You fucked her didn't you"

I looked away trying to hide it.

"Damn, well as long as she's not dead I'll be off"

Before I could say anything she's gone, luckily V is not the type to gossip, if it was any other I'm sure need would spread like wild fire.

No I need to let Sara know first, make sure she's ok then will continuefrom there.

I felt so happy inside I couldn't stop smile, I was the first lamia and that made me feel special. She fully trustes me, just like mum said she would.

I hope we can stay like this forever.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If so please consider
Voting
Adding
Following

See you in the next chapter !
Alice C33