Lamia Island

My eyes started to open as I struggled to look around, "shit it wasn't a dream, guess I passed out."

I'm still in the bedroom or whatever the hell this place is. My clothes are folded besides the bed, I quickly grab them and it them on.

I still can't believe what I saw she was half snake half human what kind of nightmare is this! I suddenly hear a sound coming from the next room, I lay back down a pretend to still be alseep. The door opens as I hear it sliding across the floor.

"Still asleep huh" I hear a voice say.
"I wish you hurry up so I can start my meal."

My heart is pounding at this point, holy shit I'm gonna die. I start to feel her hands feeling my body talking how plum I am.

"Mmm I'm sure the others won't mind if I take a little bite" she said peeling the covers off me.

I tried to react by punching her in the face but she caught me, holding my arm she pushes me back down on the bed, I've never seen a more devilish grin then hers.

"So you were awake Hmm" she says I'm frozen in place with fear, tears are coming down my face, as hers gets closer to mine.

"A delioues human like yourself my my it's ones in a blue moon"

I suddenly feel her tounge lick up my tears. She pulls away still with a smile.

"Relax human I like the other lamia on this island have no intention of eating you, in fact I'm here to check up on you."

I'm confused and shaken to what I'm hearing.

"My name is Venus I'm the islands doctor, it's a pleasure to meet you human."

"Y-your not gonna eat me?"
I ask quietly, still scared out of my mind, She comes back closer.

"No we're not, you would already be dead if we were going to."

"BUT YOUR A SNAKE!" I yelled back at her.

She pinned me back down on the bed again.

"Yes I'm a lamia, yes I'm a snake, yes what your thinking of is true but No! we have no intention of eating you."

Before I could say anything back there was a knock on The door.

"Hello how are th... OH YOUR AWAKE!" she said very excited.

"May I come in?" She asked, I shook my head no but the other lamia let heroin anyway. Sitting besides me, I start to feel my heart pounding again.

"I'll leave you two along for a bit" Venus says before turning to the other Lamia.

"His don't do anything stupid now ok?"

The lamia sitting beside me smiles and nods, "Trust me I'll behave."

"I'll be back later human, try to rest well, please do remember what I told you." Not sure how to respond I didn't repily, but instead keeped on looking down.

I soon hear the door close leaving me and the other lamia all alone. It's dead quite, tho I can feel her looking at me.

"His?" I asked her, "why did she call you that "

She smiles, "It's my name, well a short way of saying it. My full name is Hiskaya but everyone calls me His. I'm a descendent of a Asia lamia that's why"

"Venus told me you aren't gonna eat me" I say looking down fiddling with my fingers, scared of what she might say.

"OF COURSE WE'RE NOT! WE WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!" She yelled, catching me by surprise.

"I swear on my mother life, I promise we won't." She then bends down and grabs both my hands, holding them.

"I promise" She looks deep into my eyes without blinking almost hoping for an ok or something.

I sigh "I'm sorry" I say "I can't trust you... your a snake, lamia this stuff is not meant to be real, it's fanasty."

There's a long pause of silence before His starts to speak again.
"I understand human, so how about we prove we won't"

I look even more confused. "How?" I ask her.

"Hehehe we shall your follow rules to make you comfortable, anything that doesn't let us know right away." Thinking she had the best idea ever, I feel for her.

"I guess it wouldn't be a bad start" I replied, then it hit me.

"Wait um h-how did I end up here was there anyone else?" I ask her.

Her happy expression turned sad. "I'm sorry human, just you, I only found you washed up on shore. I was hunting for fish, I brought you here as fast as I could."

A heavy feeling comes over my chest, as tears swell up in my eyes.

"Oh no no no no don't cry human" His says feeling her pulling me into a hug.

"Shhh there there human, everything  will be okay let it all out."

I'm surprised by her reaction but it's welcomed at a time like this, as she gets her wish, I cry my heart out.

"Look at your eyes there all puffy now" His says while looking at my face. It's been about 20 mins of balling my eyes out.

"Do you feel better?" His asked me but I don't replie, as the room goes quite again.

"I understand your fear human, but I swear me and the other lamia won't harm you at all. In fact we're so happy to have you here."

I looked up at her, "Really but why?"

"It would be hard for me to explain human, but for now how about we go visit the place I found you at? We can see if anything else has washed up."

It wasn't a bad idea, in fact it was great idea. "O-okay" I still unable to belive there's a lamia next to me.

"But first please get some rest hu" she didn't finish her sentence.

"Something wrong?" I ask, getting myself more comfortable.

"Human do you have a name?" She asked me

A little laugh hits me, "Yes it's Sara" I say closing my eyes.

"Well Sara goodnight" I feel a kiss on my forehead, which makes me turn over not to show my red face.

We wake up early the next day ready to begin the day, hopefully will find something. I slept better than I thought I would, the one question I had was where did His sleep. Asking in she pointed to the other room, it surprised me a lot, didn't ever think I'll be under the same roof as a lamia. How on earth did I sleep last night must of been tierd, very tierd I thought.

After some wonderful breakfast, which I made His try first in case it was poisoned or something, we were ready to go.

As His opens the door she stops.
"Welcome to Lamia Island Sara"

Thank you for reading this chapter!
If you enjoyed please ~

See you in the next chapter ! Alice C33