11. A long night

Recap: Following Kairav and Manish's arrest, Abhimanyu and Akshara have a verbal spat at Birla house. Akshara reveals that Mahima's words instigated Kairav to run away when he was already suicidal. Swarna reveals that Kunal had asked for Akshara's voice in return of his surgery. Abhimanyu feels abandoned and Akshara gets hurt by his harsh words. She also thinks that he is deliberately hiding the proof of her brother's innocence.

Both are hurt and are now focusing on their cousin/sibling. Akshara vows to get Kairav to justice.

...............

What followed the confrontation was a very long night. Abhimanyu left immediately to meet Manish in the police station and Akshara called the PI she had been working with over the year. Other Birlas retired to their rooms. They had just witnessed the cracks of Abhira's relationship but were somewhere glad to see Anisha getting justice.

Anand was drinking again in memory of his daughter. Harshvardhan left for his home and Manjiri went to the temple to pray for the well-being of her son. Neil and Nishtha were sitting and talking about the situation of their home. Shefali was with her son Shivansh. Parth decided to go and talk to his mother again.

Mahima was in her room talking on the phone.

Mahima: Last time toh Kairav Goenka bhaag gaya tha, iss baar same galti repeat nahi honi chahiye. He better get what he deserves.

Police: Ma'am, aap chinta mt kijiye. Abhi uski acche se khatirdari chal rahi hai.

Mahima: Meri beti ko jaan se mara hai usne, usse uska badla apni jaan se hi dena hoga. Uski life barba-

Parth: Mom!!

Mahima eyed Parth as he stood at her door in disbelief. She ended the call and Parth barged in.

Parth: Ye kya baaten kr rahi thi aap? Mtlb Akshara sach bol rahi thi! Kya aap pehle bhi police ko Kairav ka encounter krne ke liye bribe kr rahi thi??? Bolo na Mom! Apne kiya aisa? Vo bhi Abhimanyu ki surgery wale din!!!

Mahima: Shut up Parth!! Jo mai kr rahi hoon vo tumhe krna chahiye pr tumhe toh apni behen ki maut se koi mtlb hi nahi hai..

Parth rolled his eyes in frustration and it fell on the pendrive on the desk.

Parth: Ye wahi pendrive hai na!? You told me you destroyed it. Achha hua ye thik hai. Maa Anisha ki maut ka dukh hai mujhe pr ek innocent admi ki life aur Abhimanyu ki shadi barbaad ho jayegi. Aap sach mt chupao..

Parth's words had no affect on Mahima. Instead, she shut him up and made him leave. Meanwhile, at the police station, Abhimanyu's request to get Manish released was denied. Dejected, he asked to at least meet Manish for a few minutes.

Manish met Abhimanyu will hostility. It ripped Abhimanyu's heart. He was losing everyone precious to him along with his sanity. He was hurting this whole year but somehow knowing the 'truth' hurt him more.

..................

Akshara could bite off her nails due to the tension that was building inside her. Her heart was bleeding. She had convinced herself over the year that once Abhimanyu hears her out, they'd be fine again but that did not seem like the case. Yet, she had no time to dwell on the matters of the heart when her brother's entire life was at stake. Not to mention Manish was in jail too.

Akhilesh: Bhabhi, aap maa ke pass rukiye. Unki tabyat thik nahi lg rahi hai. yahan hum log sb dekh lenge..

Arohi: haan badimaa, you need rest too.

Swarna was sobbing but they convinced her to go. She needed to rest and someone needed to stay besides Suhasini.

Arohi: Itni raat ko kon available hoga? Tujhe evidence sambhal kr rakhna chahiye tha Akshara!